10+ Year Old Account
    ICC. And as Illi said.. I was not prepared

Ubrs/scholo and MC when it was patched in (tbh, I dont count ubrs/scholo as a raid because it was relatively easy), the game really sucked back then :P (altough it was new so it was still fun)

Ubrs/scholo/strat, but I don't tend to count them as proper raids (even though they were for over 5 players back then) thus molten core being my first "proper" raid instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a ZG raid or two, and a few attempts at filling an MC raid, but the first real raid I actually completed was Karazhan. Loved that place, though the damned healing shield from Chess like never dropped for me ><.

Deleted
    Karazhan, I remember I went in on my fire mage I can't imagine how we killed any bosses but it was fun, very social, got me hooked into raiding straight away.

My mage was horribly geared and I took pvp gear for whatever reason I was thinking at the time, I didn't know how to use keybindings and I think I was only kept about because I had polymorph i'm pretty sure. great times!

Deleted
    Karazhan, best raid ever (only because of its theme).

Molten Core. It was like a week before TBC came out, and most of the other warlocks were already full tier. It was the only run I did in MC and got like 3 pieces

Classic WoW Doom Lord Kazzak. Before starting Molten Core raids.

Strathholm and Upper Blackrock Spire ... both were 10 man raids.. the stepping stone to get into 40man Molten Core.

Naxx 10 in wrath just after i joined my first raiding guild

Was either ZG or Kara, can't remember properly ( DAT MANDOKIR DOE)

Deleted
    My first raid was Zul'Gurub. Guild took me along as they needed another priest to heal. I had no idea what I was doing and I was just pressing my buttons and trying not to die.

Deleted
    MC as frosty mage <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas 25... Dat first Patchwerk fight. I won the Arrowsong roll!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    first raid was ubrs....it was my first character, i was a tank and the mental trauma it caused meant i never tanked again, had nightmares for weeks after it about holding agro in bwl , if bwl had 4* as many mobs :S

My first raid as a dps was SSC during tbc..i had just joined my first raid guild and i had no idea what to do, wasn't expecting to go into a raid for weeks as i hadn't read up on anything, got gear , food/flasks etc...then they just randomly invited me, was so nervous on the first couple of trash pulls >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Karazhan. I had no clue what i was doing. A training dummy would've been more useful. I was playing enhancement and was using green daggers because daggers, and was wearing a mix of cloth/leather/mail. I think i did 20 dps. I remember the 2h axe dropped from the big bad wolf and they gave it to me. I was so happy

Molten Core.. I dont count old UBRS as "the" thing we all aimed for back then was to get the 40man mayhem started!

Oh and if someone asks me to do another Prison Run, I'll strangle them!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    First raid was Molten Core, like a couple months after launch. It was a joint effort amongst several guilds (basically as many 60s as we could find). The raid had 38 people in it and 3 people ranged from 58-59 lol. The raid composition was hilarious IIRC. Millions of rogues and warriors, while there was literally two warlocks and a single 58 druid.

It took us two hours before we got to the first boss, and another hour before we managed to kill the dog packs before the first boss. An hour and a half later we killed the first boss to the amazement of everybody. All I remember is a lot of drama over the tranquilizing shot tome and the utter disgust as the pieces of loot was druid tier and druid healing pants. Our only druid was 58, and he disconnected sometime through the encounter, so basically everything was completely wasted.

We got to Magmadar an hour later (had about 33 people at this point) and watched as he destroyed the tanks in seconds. The raid was called.

It was something like 5 hours of raiding on a Saturday. I strangely liked it, but my IRL warlock friend who went with me described it as one of the biggest wastes of time in his life. Lol. No way would I put up with that shit today, or even during TBC. It wasn't that great looking back, it was just a new experience.

I did raid BRD before that, but it wasn't a real raid. It was 15 people rushing through the instance wiping as people aggroed those fire elementals that DESTROYED people.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2014-04-25 at 11:05 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core was my first real raid (when not counting Stratholme and UBRS (looking for key!!! ;-) ).
    I loved every bit of it when walking in for the first time. It got me hooked into raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToC pug on my warlock...I remember it didn't go too well.