Thread: New berserk?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New berserk?

Does anyone think that with the new berserk, the fackt that it does not get you out of fear and make you imune to it, that it should be given a shorter cool down. 3 mins seems too long to me with out it's the fear effects. I feel as though it should be given a 2.5 to 2 minute cooldown with out these. Does anyone agree or am i crazy?

You are crazy.

OT: no it doesn't need to be a shorter CD, its fine the duration it is atm, any less and you'll have everyone wanting treants/metamorphsis etc shortened and yea, fuck that.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

15+ Year Old Account
    for cat form druids its a massive dps boost every 3 minutes witch is fine compared to other classes that have dps cooldowns, if it gets shorter it need needs nerfs or our overall dps has tobe lower :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Finally Druid cats get something to break OP fear and we lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Finally Druid cats get something to break OP fear and we lose it.
    In PVP you always had a way of breaking Fear, your PVP trinket. Fear breaks when 15%-20% of your total health is done in damage to you so it's impossible for you to be Feared to death. And if the only reason you were able to beat Warlocks and Priests was because of this, you can fix that by playing better. I'd love to hear how Psychic Scream is overpowered though.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still think they should have it break fear in PvE encounters and not in PvP. Or break fear but not make immume for the duration. Nothing in this game bothers me more than PvE nerfs based on PvP perceived imbalances.

IMO
    Fake E-sport Arena, ruining WoW since 2006 (or when ever it came about).

Remove the fear removal from berserk, add the fear removal to Enrage. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetfox View Post
    Remove the fear removal from berserk, add the fear removal to Enrage. Problem solved.
    while you're at it, remove the stupid 10% dmg taken from Enrage. It's not like we aren't overflowing with rage after a few hits from the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by mauledbypandas View Post
    while you're at it, remove the stupid 10% dmg taken from Enrage. It's not like we aren't overflowing with rage after a few hits from the boss.
    Nope, have to leave that part in to satisfy the pvpers.

Deleted
    You've got to love the condescending tone of "if you are not able to beat warlocks and priest you've only got to play better".

Deleted
    Nerfed feral druids and berserk to the ground. Hate it. Thx Blizz...

Quote Originally Posted by Nodata View Post
    You've got to love the condescending tone of "if you are not able to beat warlocks and priest you've only got to play better".
    As a Feral Druid versus a Priest, Berserker meant you could break and become immune to their 1 Fear, which is on a 30 second cooldown, 26 for Shadow. You are already immune to Mind Control and Shackle, so that leaves them being able to CC you for 3 seconds with Psychic Horror, which is getting it's cooldown increased, if they are Shadow, and nothing else if they are Holy or Discipline.

Are you saying that the only reason you could beat the Priest was because you used Berserk instead of your Trinket?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Fear breaks when 15%-20% of your total health is done in damage to you so it's impossible for you to be Feared to death.
    It's cute that you still believe this. What did Santa Claus bring you this year?
    World's 118th best Feral Cat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Still think they should have it break fear in PvE encounters and not in PvP. Or break fear but not make immume for the duration. Nothing in this game bothers me more than PvE nerfs based on PvP perceived imbalances.

IMO
    Fake E-sport Arena, ruining WoW since 2006 (or when ever it came about).
    Fear was nerfed to the ground in PVE years ago so it's not a really big deal.

I never had much of a huge problem with priests in TBC back before Berserk or interrupts (Bear charge perfect timing excepted) - but warlocks owned me straight through that expansion. I'm guessing things are a bit different now with Skullbash and whatnot, but I hardly think priests are the big threat even after Berserk nerf.

Or maybe I'll end up leveling my lock again like in TBC - just to figure out how to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    You are crazy.

OT: no it doesn't need to be a shorter CD, its fine the duration it is atm, any less and you'll have everyone wanting treants/metamorphsis etc shortened and yea, fuck that.
    Granted I see your point but It has one backside to it.
    Metamorphisis gives damage boost, extra armor, less chance to be crit.
    Bladestorm is a huge burst damage and immune to anything but damage (and disarm).
    Not gonna make an endless list but the point is that most of these "god mode" abilities have more then just a increase in damage attached to them.
    Now berserk has no fear immunity and its just a pure damage increase.
    I haven't tested PTR yet so I will not say weither or not I think making it a shorter CD is fair.
    Berserk isn't as big of a damage increase as people think, currently 50% or so of our damage is coming from bleeds (which we have up even if we use berserk or not). So Berserk only affects the other 50% of our damage. I'm not saying that its not a huge damage increase, just that its not as huge a increase as most people think.
    However with our bleed damage getting nerfed and shred/mangle getting buffed this will make the berserk boost even stronger and more valuable.

I do see how people can feel that Berserk should have a shorter CD but I would wait to see the damage difference first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Bladestorm is a huge burst damage and immune to anything but damage (and disarm).
    Not gonna make an endless list but the point is that most of these "god mode" abilities have more then just a increase in damage attached to them.
    I haven't tested PTR yet so I will not say weither or not I think making it a shorter CD is fair.
    Berserk isn't as big of a damage increase as people think, currently 50% or so of our damage is coming from bleeds (which we have up even if we use berserk or not). So Berserk only affects the other 50% of our damage. I'm not saying that its not a huge damage increase, just that its not as huge a increase as most people think.
    However with our bleed damage getting nerfed and shred/mangle getting buffed this will make the berserk boost even stronger and more valuable.

I do see how people can feel that Berserk should have a shorter CD but I would wait to see the damage difference first.

Don't even get me started on Ret's cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff View Post
    Don't even get me started on Ret's cooldowns.
    And how is that related to my post or to this topic at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post

Doesn t it reduces the cost of your abilities by 50% giving you a easier rotation and a nice burst for all the duration?
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Why you ask for a reduced cooldown is something i really do not understand. Why would you try to compensate a wanted loss in pve utility with a boost of pve dps? That claim is complete nonsense.

If they have to compensate it is only for pve bears. Because frankly the fear removal was the only reason to use that cooldown as a bear. A bit increased threat on a 3 min cooldown isn't more than a gimmick.