Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to drive around in a finely crafted chopper most of my days. When at the airport, I usually pulled out the ol' dragon I obtained from collecting purple gear that I then threw at the bosses in Icecrown Citadel.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Ground: Swift Horde Wolf
    Air: Rusted Protodrake

Why? Because they remind me of good times with friends.

Land mount would be my chopper.

Flying is hands down Cenarion War Hippogryph, most beautiful mount in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoleus View Post
    Why? Because they remind me of good times with friends.
    Good reason, Ive been wanting to get the Deathcharger for the same reason

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose, my Charger for ground and my Netherwing Drake for flying. I worked hard for them both, especially the Charger. I refused to buy it from the trainer.
    Last edited by Mildennais; 2011-01-10 at 05:43 AM.

Air - Ashes of Alar
    Ground - Spectral Tiger or Magic Rooster Egg

Deleted
    Ground: Great Sunwalker Kodo

Air: Black Drake

Got 3 that I commonly use.

Blue Dragonhawk - just because most people don't have it. Not the coolest mount around, but fairly unique, at least on my server.
    LK's meta dragon - a skeleton dragon? Do I need to say more?
    Drake of the West Wind - mainly because it is the first mount I have gotten in Cata and not too many of the new drakes flying around just yet.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    As ground mount I use Crusader's black warhorse, and I use my flight form for flying

Deleted
    Flying mount: Cenarion War Hippogryph - Its beautiful, Im a Paladin and I feel its quite Paladin-esque

Land mount: Zulian Tiger - probably for the same reasons as above

Deleted
    Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. Always (even in tolborad/bgs).
    Although i use other mounts sometimes so i don´t get bored of the epicness of this mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechano-Hog. Carried two guys to 2300 for it so I didn't have to pay
    Ironbound Proto-Drake

Either my Black War Raptor or my Frostwolf Howler. Idk why but I feel pride riding the OG PvP mounts. I know you can get em now but I got em years and years ago so it's special to me and that's what matters. More so then having a rare mount or trying to be unique in a game of cookie cutter builds and BiS lists....ironic isn't it

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive got over 100 mounts so i constantly change mount

my Favorite flyer Atm is Black Drake, followed by the Blue Dragonhawk (since im ally)

My Ground Mount is usually Grand Black War Mammoth or White war talbuk, i cant choose though since i love them all

for the ground i gotta choose my forsaken warhorse, its so pretty and sylvannas rides the same one
    for the air i loveeeee my black drake or sometimes my green proto

Deleted
    Vulcanic Stone Drake

Deleted
    White War Talbuk for Ground cause of its great look and the Violet Nether Drake cause it is the only one that made me sweat .

using a random mount macro to switch between a few..

Ground: Raven Lord, Silver War Talbuk, Rivendares Deathcharger and my old Swift Frostsaber just for nostalgia <3
    Flying: Blue Riding Nether Ray, Cobalt Netherwing Drake, Cenarion War Hippogryph, Black Drake

I play a warlock / paladin so basically the class mount is my perma-mount (though I also love the black war raptor...)

standard issue racial mounts, as for flyers: white griffins for paladin, golden griffins for warrior and shaman, for DK that would be a black one (for more fengshui). For I do not have time enough time to farm something unimportant like mounts. Even when I made a flying machine for my engineering toon, I felt that I had spent too much time farming the materials. On the other hand, I love that stupid device. Engineering FTW!

By the way, did you know that Great Green Elekk was purple and Great Purple Elekk was green?