Poll: which gender?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I tend to snipe in every game i play regardless of the viability. Was the designated team AWPer back in my CS teams. Even used the mercury bow in Oni.
    I cant stand sniping in black ops really, since the last patch ive been getting quickscoped across the map by kids using the l96A1 ACOG, they need to balance black ops by upping sniper damage with scopes, but reducing it with ACOG.

do you not find it boring now? you cant get a killstreak a match on most maps cause theyre too small.
    i tested both sniper and assault rifle on kowloon and firing range, it isnt viable on either
    wtb map like Wastelands.

Male.

I play a draenei female priest, because I hate the male draenei dance.

Kind of cool that a lot of females (actual ones) play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    I cant stand sniping in black ops really, since the last patch ive been getting quickscoped across the map by kids using the l96A1 ACOG, they need to balance black ops by upping sniper damage with scopes, but reducing it with ACOG.

do you not find it boring now? you cant get a killstreak a match on most maps cause theyre too small.
    i tested both sniper and assault rifle on kowloon and firing range, it isnt viable on either
    wtb map like Wastelands.

I typically use L96A1 with variable zoom, lightweight, sleight, and ninja

Even with the scoping changes its still doable

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheng View Post
    What, no other?
    Yah this..

Honestly there are more than just Males and Females.

Deleted
    I'm a dude.

And a surprised dude at that, 25% females on this forum?
    How very amusing

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volechek View Post
    I'm a dude.

And a surprised dude at that, 25% females on this forum?
    How very amusing
    Naa that is about right I have been in several very large guilds in my time, and when I was there was about a 75/25 ratio male to female, which is what the poll is showing. when I use to play City of Heroes/Villains the ratio was closer to 60/40.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Naa that is about right I have been in several very large guilds in my time, and when I was there was about a 75/25 ratio male to female, which is what the poll is showing. when I use to play City of Heroes/Villains the ratio was closer to 60/40.
    Ratio is probably closer to 60/40 ingame but the forums typically don't indicate that.

Deleted
    Female, yes omg we're real and not just a figment of your imgination. I was in a guild for 2 and a bit years and over of about the 40ish members there were, there was only 4 girls there. First female officer too woop woop

I use PSG1 with silencer and Variable Zoom. Perks are Ghost pro,warlord pro and Ninja pro. I only play hardcore but i get decent amounts on Array, Hanoi and cracked. But then again i camp but thats fine on my clans server.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

New User
    Female ....