Deleted

Weird battle.net 503 error[PICTURE]

Browsing the armory, and got this when I tried to view someones secondary spec.

Direct Link
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2011-01-10 at 03:06 PM.

I've gotten that error several times myself. Usually works if you try again, or just wait a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whackalot View Post
    I've gotten that error several times myself. Usually works if you try again, or just wait a while.
    You don't get the point. "This service is unavailable to any character under level 100."

Deleted
    I hope this is a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    I hope this is a troll.
    I aint trollin'. Honestly, dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    You don't get the point. "This service is unavailable to any character under level 100."
    Blizzard have random funny error screens. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

do you have smaller picture? its too big for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Then maybe post a bigger picture? zoom doesnt work at least for me

Deleted
    It's an easter egg the webdevelepers put into the site.. It's full of these things, just like the "you broke it" WotLK 404.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Blizzard have random funny error screens. Nothing new to see here. Move along.
    those aren't the armory pages you are looking for

Obvious joke is obvi...clearly not obvious enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    Then maybe post a bigger picture? zoom doesnt work at least for me
    I didn't want the mod's to get angry for me posting a picture larger than the screen. I'll give you the direct link to the image.

seriously, you uploaded it at such a small size we can't see the small text under the error, zoom isn't getting it any bigger either.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Deleted
    I have gotten this error several times before, also gotten a error that said the server was about to explode. They must be trolling or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    seriously, you uploaded it at such a small size we can't see the small text under the error, zoom isn't getting it any bigger either.
    You see that link underneath the image, that says "Direct Link"? Click it.

Deleted
    Most programmers make funny error pages like that. There's quite a bit more aswell, server prone to explode, you broke it, etc.

This is at least the fourth topic on this exact error page (not even counting the other ones).

How do people keep thinking it's serious?

mustve stumbled on something where only gms can access it

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.

The level part of this is just a joke as you can write whatever you want (if you made the 503 error page).