Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I played Fox as my main in melee and put a lot of time into Marth as well. But when Brawl came around Fox just did NOT seem the same and I couldn't bare playing as him anymore. Having said that I fell in love with Wolf and I must say I am pretty good :P

I've played exclusively as Pikachu since the original N64. Still play brawl pretty regularly.

Mained Kirby in N64.

Used to main samus in melee.

Tearin up brawl with kirby. He will eat your soul.

Melee: Bowser

Brawl: R.O.B

R.O.B will flay your soul.

Hell yeah man. Smash bros is awesome.

Melee - Link
    Brawl - Link/Ganondorf/Wolf/Lucario

Anyone who thinks tiers make a difference needs to think again. I got in second in a tourney as Ganondorf who is last in tier >.>

Anyway yes op. This series is awesome. Gotta say though, I was really depressed when Geno wasn't in it. Hopefully in the next one. Nintendo would be so dumb to not make another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz View Post
    I got the same way for a while with Brawl, till I found one of my GC controllers and fell back in love with it.
    Yeah man. I don't know how people can play this game with a wiimote.
    Last edited by theenigma77; 2011-01-11 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

No items, fox only, final destination.
    jk

Melee was shiek. Brawl is wolf.

Deleted
    Lucas, hes just too awesome

Toooooon link: brawl
    Tumblr:http://benihana210.tumblr.com/
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/Benihana210

Guild Member : What If I'm suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion and can't join you for the raid tomorrow?
    Guild Leader : Then you'll have to control your mouse with the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxleane View Post
    Lucas, hes just too awesome
    Ness < Lucas
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Kirby for both, hes a total beast.

Mr. Game and Watch hands down best character in Brawl that octopus is so win

doesn't matter if you won a tournament, it depends who's in it as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyrat View Post
    doesn't matter if you won a tournament, it depends who's in it as well....
    Oh thats not what I'm saying at all. All I was getting at was, play who you want, who you like the most, if you train hard enough, you can overcome any tier.

Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    Oh thats not what I'm saying at all. All I was getting at was, play who you want, who you like the most, if you train hard enough, you can overcome any tier.
    Cant beat Metaknight, wasnt he disqualified from tournaments for being "God tier"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll always love Ganondorf. Just for shits I tried out Yoshi on Brawl, and I must say, I've been told that I'm the best Yoshi player my friends have ever seen, for whatever that might mean.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Cant beat Metaknight, wasnt he disqualified from tournaments for being "God tier"
    There was a huge debate over whether to ban him or not, I don't think it passed however. But yeah, Meta Knight was who bested me in the tourney. He practically IS God Tier, with his four recovery moves and his super fast up air momentum cancel. Whenever me and my friends play we ban him.
    Last edited by theenigma77; 2011-01-11 at 07:27 AM.

I liked mewtwo. I was mad when they replaced him with lucario

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I liked mewtwo. I was mad when they replaced him with lucario
    I loved Mewtwo as well but being that Lucario is my fav pokemon I got over that pretty fast. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I play brawl every time I'm at my friend's house, always use Ness
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    for melee, fox, link or kirby
    for brawl, the same but also sonic and diddy kong