Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlock t11 4-piece Change

As posted in: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...arlock-changes

Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The PvE warlock 4-piece set bonus (Fel Spark) now increases the damage done by the next 2 Fel Flame spells by 300%, rather than increasing the critical effect chance of one by 100%.
    Making it useful, hooray.

Also, I apologize if this was posted elsewhere. It didn't appear that it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Awesome!
    Also possible noob question: is it just the next two that are cast, or next two in X seconds?

Deleted
    Awesome! a few days ago i looked up the 4 piece set bonus for wlocks because alot of people were complaining... it was like a non critting ice lance for warlocks x_x

That is actually a very interesting change. It might be worth it to get the 4-piece bonus now... maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    It has half the DPCT of a shadow bolt, so this makes it worth casting, and i doubt the gear stats will make that much of a difference. I think it's going to turn into a "Get it if you want, it's a dps increase but not very big"

EJ will have numbers in less than 12hrs :P

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    It has half the DPCT of a shadow bolt, so this makes it worth casting, and i doubt the gear stats will make that much of a difference. I think it's going to turn into a "Get it if you want, it's a dps increase but not very big"

EJ will have numbers in less than 12hrs :P
    In my opinion thats what tier bonuses should be, and i think bliz are thinking the same way. The "Get if ya want" theory.

great change ill will go for 4p for sure now 300% plus an extra tick of ua or immolate sounds nice

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is there will be a duration on it, probably 8-12 seconds. It would give us enough time to wait and cast it when we can get the whole dot duration increase.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    As posted in: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...arlock-changes

Making it useful, hooray.

Also, I apologize if this was posted elsewhere. It didn't appear that it was.
    pfft still pretty weak for a 4 peice bonus

Deleted
    yes now it hit for 8k insted of 2.5k. thx bliz you fixed my day.

oh wait its still useless

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmorace View Post
    pfft still pretty weak for a 4 peice bonus
    It's not supposed to be an overly powerful "I win"-button. It's there if you want it, but if you want to go for off-set pieces instead you won't really lose much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post

It's instant cast, so that will most likely put its DPCT when it procs way ahead of incinerate, especially now that we're losing 15% haste.

As a side note, will Fel Flame "double dip" from the new ISF mechanic? Improving Fire and Shadow damage by 8% seems like it should affect Fel Flame twice seeing as it does "shadow flame" damage, but I'm not really sure if it would work that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    It's instant cast, so that will most likely put its DPCT when it procs way ahead of incinerate, especially now that we're losing 15% haste.

As a side note, will Fel Flame "double dip" from the new ISF mechanic? Improving Fire and Shadow damage by 8% seems like it should affect Fel Flame twice seeing as it does "shadow flame" damage, but I'm not really sure if it would work that way.
    I don't think so, it works like mages FFB and FFO, it checks which resistance is lower and does that damage, so if shadow resist was 50 and fire was 49, it would do fire damage

Is ISF change confirmed? And if so to what?

yea i agree with ya

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tizlol View Post
    Is ISF change confirmed? And if so to what?
    it's now 4/8% shadow/fire damage buff after casting soulfire, and it's in tier 3 now

Dont no what gear your in, by felflame crits for around 6-8k for me? 300% bonus is goin to put it 20k crits, for an instant cast, to use on the move, if it procs at the correct time, its a hell of a lot nicer than wot it used to be.
    No its stil noowhere near as powerful as say the mages bonuses, or elemental shamans, but hey, its better than nothin at all.

Weather its worth gettin the 4set or not because of this, stil wil hav to be mathed out, but shouldnt take to long for the maths people to get there numbers sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Dont no what gear your in, by felflame crits for around 6-8k for me? 300% bonus is goin to put it 20k crits, for an instant cast, to use on the move, if it procs at the correct time, its a hell of a lot nicer than wot it used to be.
    No its stil noowhere near as powerful as say the mages bonuses, or elemental shamans, but hey, its better than nothin at all.

Weather its worth gettin the 4set or not because of this, stil wil hav to be mathed out, but shouldnt take to long for the maths people to get there numbers sorted.
    I have to agree, im critting for around 9k on mine atm, so this makes the 4pc a little more attractive i say...

15+ Year Old Account
    Fel Flame will not double dip. Anytime you read Shadowflame or Frostfire or whatever, the spell calculates which will be resisted less by the target and does that damage. Shadow Protection on the target? It's probably going to do Fire damage instead. Never both.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Fel Flame will not double dip. Anytime you read Shadowflame or Frostfire or whatever, the spell calculates which will be resisted less by the target and does that damage. Shadow Protection on the target? It's probably going to do Fire damage instead. Never both.
    I wonder what it would do if both resistances were equal?