Phased and floating herbs!!! >_<

Why do phased herbs exist?! I have finished all of the quests in twilight highlands but still when I get to certain herb nodes, they phase out in front of my eyes and I can't pick these! Is there a reason for Blizz to put these here? It's EXTREMELY frustrating!

It's a massive glitch, over 9000!!! tickets have been opened on it. Blizz actually said in a bluepost somewhere....(Can't find it at the moment) but they are fixing almost every mega glitch with this coming patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know your pain, its just a bug, and hopefully their fixing it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen the herb in twilight highlands where it's half way up in the sky?...i was looking at it for hours....

You know what's even more annoying? Nodes that spawn on place unreachable by anyone. I've had veins and herb nodes appear inside a mountain and unreachable.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

I think this is part of their Many bugs, handled them! part in the patch notes a while back. So...pray for the best in 4.0.6
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    You know what's even more annoying? Nodes that spawn on place unreachable by anyone. I've had veins and herb nodes appear inside a mountain and unreachable.
    I've had that happen to me several times also!
    Thank you for the replies everyone, I'm glad to hear bliz is going to fix it. Now if we could only get the patch already!

Theres this awesome herb node in Twilight where you gotta stand on the very edge of a tree limb to pick the flower. Its awesome, almost guaranteed herb every time I go there. I think I'm the only one on my server who isn't too lazy to get that particular node.

But yeah, the phasing issue has been the bane of my farming existence, ESPECIALLY in Twilight.