Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Super smash bros. melee/brawl

Hi every one
    Just wondering if anyone out here on the forums are still playing ssbm/b and if so what character?
    As for my characters i play Jigglypuff for melee(Hungrybox fanboy) and usually use omelett for brawl (Olimarr)

Shiek/Link for Melee

Wolf/Link for Brawl

marth and gannondork for melee

luigi in melee
    diddy kong in brawl

10+ Year Old Account
    I play occasionally play melee; I don't like the newer one as much. I usually play Mario

Me and my friend from school play Melee all the time.

Our serious set up is Marth (me) vs Sheik (him), usually pretty competitive.

After that, we usually swap it up, I play in order of enjoyment: Marth, Captain Falcon, Ness, Kirby, Dr Mario.
    He plays: Sheik, Peach, Link, Pikachu, Luigi.

We've banned Fox and Falco.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play SSBM and played as Shiek. I love that game and can only imagine how many hours I've put into it...
    Knowledge is power.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friends usually play SSB/SSBB (I don't own melee) at least once a week, and have been sence I bought it when it came out. I mainly play Zelda and sometimes Link/Ice climbers, and continue to reign undefeated by anyone I have played against (except for this one kid from another state, but no one knows that happened.)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

kirby
    kirby
    10 letters yo

I played the first two games like crazy, but didn't play brawl much. Mainly because I don't like the wii. I played the wii maybe a couple days before I got bored of its niche.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I played the first two games like crazy, but didn't play brawl much. Mainly because I don't like the wii. I played the wii maybe a couple days before I got bored of its niche.
    I got the same way for a while with Brawl, till I found one of my GC controlers and fell back in love with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz View Post
    I got the same way for a while with Brawl, till I found one of my GC controlers and fell back in love with it.

There are other reasons too. I still have my gamecube, but I wasn't a PC gamer back then. I don't play consoles in general very much anymore. The only time I play my Xbox is if a console exclusive game that got really good reviews come out, like Red Dead Redemption.

So the next time I see myself playing a console again is when Gears of War 3 comes out, otherwise I get all my games on PC.

Captain Falcon for Melee and Link for Brawl

melee marth (sens longer range means roy can never touch you need alot skill for it tho)

brawl (meta knight)
    tho i must say i really hate what they did with brawl everything is so got damm slow in that game it breaks the fast flow i liked in melee

so if i say lets play some super smash, they ask brawl or melee and it allways ends with us playing melee sens it's a better game

I was disappointed in the online multiplayer in Brawl too. Its so laggy its insane. Instead of people teleporting all over the place like typical lag, its just in super slow motion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm playing melee, usually it's Fox... but I like to switch it up.

For brawl I'd be Snake.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played these games in soo long D:

For Melee: Kirby, Pichu, Mewtwo, and sometimes Marf (Marth)

Brawl: Kirby, Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus, and sometimes Pokemon Trainer or Lucario.
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    melee: kirby/zelda

brawl: Pit/lucario/kirby