DCUO Release. Anybody playing yet?

Scored my copy of DCU Online about an hour ago, but I kept getting an Invalid Game Code error when I tried to activate. I tried at the Station site, and through the launcher, but no love. Checked the forums, but for some reason the forums aren't viewable even when I'm logged in, even though I can see a ton of other users "browsing." Needless to say, I'm frustrated.

However, I restarted my computer to clear up some lag and when I tried again a few minutes ago, it said that I had to set up my account to play which "will be available on Tuesday morning, before the servers open."

My question is this: Does anyone know when the hell this game is actually scheduled to be available? Are they turning the servers on at midnight PST, which would mean in the next 15 minutes or so? Is it going to be some time tomorrow, and I wasted a trip to Wal-Mart in the snow at midnight? I'm pretty anxious to set down and fool around with this game. Just wondering when I'll be able to start my account and play.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    Scored my copy of DCU Online about an hour ago, but I kept getting an Invalid Game Code error when I tried to activate. I tried at the Station site, and through the launcher, but no love. Checked the forums, but for some reason the forums aren't viewable even when I'm logged in, even though I can see a ton of other users "browsing." Needless to say, I'm frustrated.

However, I restarted my computer to clear up some lag and when I tried again a few minutes ago, it said that I had to set up my account to play which "will be available on Tuesday morning, before the servers open."

My question is this: Does anyone know when the hell this game is actually scheduled to be available? Are they turning the servers on at midnight PST, which would mean in the next 15 minutes or so? Is it going to be some time tomorrow, and I wasted a trip to Wal-Mart in the snow at midnight? I'm pretty anxious to set down and fool around with this game. Just wondering when I'll be able to start my account and play.
    Not open yet. Here's a timer: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24200/

So yeah, 11 hours from now, which makes it 21:00 CET time (Berlin).

Ugh. 11 more hours? I guess I'm spoiled by Blizzard, what with being able to log in and play the moment the game releases, and all that. Why in the world would the game not be available to play until it had been on sale for twelve hours?

Oh well. Thanks for the timer, I'll keep an eye on it.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

I thought it was going to be ready for play at 7:00 am PST.

I'm not entirely sure but Steam release might not be the same as official release. Though I really think it is the same timer.

Deleted
    Why can't we have one big DCUO thread instead of these ~20 small ones?
    Never mind, I dont play it and probably wont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you buy the game digitally for the ps3? I don't want to wait until the 20th for it to be released in Australian stores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game.co.uk

Release Date: 14/01/2011
    Pre-order
    3 days to go!

*sigh*

11/01/2011 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
    Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
    11/01/2011 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for fulfilment.
    08/01/2011 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

*sigh*

Gah, cant play because they have problems with Visa Electron.... gg SOE

We all know the game will simply fail because SOE is in charge. We all know what happens when they get their hands on good games, like SWG