Deleted

Anyone know how the new pvp set bonuses Will look like?

The priest pvp set bonuses Will change as everyone knows but how Will it exactly look like? Will we loose the int bonus?Will we loose the resi bonus?

Taken from the wowhead patch notes:
    The PvP Priest 4-piece set bonus has been redesigned. When Power Word: Shield is cast on the priest, movement speed reduction effects are temporally suppressed for 4 seconds.

Deleted
    Yeah i know but Will they only remove the current : reduce the cool Down of prayer of mending with 2sec!

resi and str/agi/int is a bonus of ever cata pvp set. so don't get your hopes on someting else. its the 4p bonus they are going to redisign

Quote Originally Posted by shwaize View Post
    Yeah i know but Will they only remove the current : reduce the cool Down of prayer of mending with 2sec!
    I can't think of a single pvp set bonus that offers 2 totally unrelated effects, so yes it seems very likely the current bonus will be gone.

However, with the new glyph for Mending you'll be getting a much larger heal out of it every 10 seconds (on the first bounce), so overall more healing for less mana.