Alchemy Flask of Enhancement

I was leveling my maxxed alchemy shammy today and I used this flask. It's much like the old flask of the north from wrath, but it has on noticeable difference. I tried to reflask before the time was up and kept getting the more powerful buff already error. Is anyone else getting this too or is this just some sorta random bug? I like to drink the flask when I refresh my 30 minute weapon buff but only why I see this happening is cancel the buff and reapply which is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    same here, its annoying, maybe you should make a macro for it XD??
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Sorry you can't waste your flask more quickly, and instead you have to drop the buff with one click first.

But, seriously, I've seen that happen with more than just this flask. I'm not sure if it's a bug, actually. I wonder if they're trying to be helpful and not let us waste consumables that we already have on us in case we didn't notice. This way, you have to confirm you want to use the flask by turning off the buff, whether it has 0:01 on it or 119:59 on it.

Wish granted!

#showtooltip Flask of Enhancement
    /cancelaura Enhanced Intellect
    /cancelaura Enhanced Agility
    /cancelaura Enhanced Strength
    /use Flask of Enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by DR.Green View Post
    same here, its annoying, maybe you should make a macro for it XD??
    This feature's been around for quite a while, eg. trying to bless with Blessing of Might when someone already had the Ret talented Blessing Of Might (before this was removed.)

In regards to a macro, I use

/cancelaura Flask of Enhancement

:3

Since you are an alch you get increased flask effects so when you try to rebuff the flask you cant because the one you have on has more stats, so the game tells you unless you are under a 2 mins then i think it lets you refresh. but this has been happening with alchs since the last reusable flask they put in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryesta View Post
    Since you are an alch you get increased flask effects so when you try to rebuff the flask you cant because the one you have on has more stats, so the game tells you unless you are under a 2 mins then i think it lets you refresh. but this has been happening with alchs since the last reusable flask they put in.
    This flask doesn't recieve mixology benefits though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryesta View Post
    This did not occur with the Wrath version of the Flask as I was always able to refresh it at any point while the old one was up. The new version simply won't let you unless you turn off the old version.

I assumed it was a result of the whole "picking your top stat" thing. As in we have 3 possible effects resulting from the same item, so it thinks you're trying to overwrite the stat you want with a useless one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeldn View Post
    In regards to a macro, I use

:3
    #showtooltip

Actually, the buff is "Enhanced Intellect" / "Enhanced Strength" / "Enhanced Agility".

So your macro would be:

#showtooltip Flask of Enhancement
    /cancelaura Enhanced XX

I use the same macro for both my specs, so I cancel both the Intellect and Strength buffs before using the Flask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bug, its been reported and will get fixed next big patch.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

thanks for the responses guys.. I guess till then will need to do the macro suggestion.