Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Realm Maintenance

Does anyone have an idea when the realms will be available for play?

Quote Originally Posted by Acebane View Post
    Does anyone have an idea when the realms will be available for play?
    When they're done.

11 am says the note on the login... probably more since its patch day though

Quote Originally Posted by Lemoron View Post
    11 am says the note on the login... probably more since its patch day though
    Where is this patch?

Oh okay, Yeah that makes sense ahha my launcher wasn't working probably because realms were down so thank you!

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thealexbobsy View Post
    Where is this patch?
    The patch is on the home page of MMO-Champion (4.0.6.)

The patch just hit the PTR last week, they usually don't go live that quickly, though I wouldn't doubt since it is about half tooltip fixes. But still this could just be a full maintenance since we haven't had one in about a month.

Quote Originally Posted by mmolitor87 View Post
    4.0.6 Servers went down 2 hours early.
    OOO! I'm surprised that they are already releasing the balance patch. Is there an officialy page with the notes that are going live?

There's no patch today. Standard Tuesday Maintenance. 4.0.6 is still on the PTR's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orikfricai View Post
    There's no patch today. Standard Tuesday Maintenance. 4.0.6 is still on the PTR's.

there has been no official mention of a patch yet, but since its a longer maint. anythings possible
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Come on mage buffs ....yeah who am I kidding ? lol
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

well i cant even open the browser. it keeps saying:

launcher cannot obtain patching information.

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    there has been no official mention of a patch yet, but since its a longer maint. anythings possible
    I'll take a longer maintenance if it fixes/sutures server problems.

Typical lack of common sense. While 2.0.6 today is a possibility, it is EXTREMELY unlikely. Patches have a near perfect record of being on the PTR at least a full week without notable changes before going live.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    well i cant even open the browser. it keeps saying:

launcher cannot obtain patching information.
    It does this because their update servers are down (read: maintenance) but your launcher knows there are non-critical updates it needs to apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    /grin
    :P

i dont think it will be today still more balance on the ptr needed.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by Orikfricai View Post
    It does this because their update servers are down (read: maintenance) but your launcher knows there are non-critical updates it needs to apply.
    awww well you must like destroying my hopes!

I WANT priest buffs noooooooooww!

No patch today...............

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    awww well you must like destroying my hopes!

I WANT priest buffs noooooooooww!
    Let me destroy your hopes some more.

It is extremely unlikely that the patch will be today.

Blizzard constantly extends maintenence all the time, and seeing is how we're still getting changes (Read: Shaman changes) I highly doubt we're getting the patch today. But hey, anything is possible. Wooo Frost DK buff!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgen Drood View Post
    Blizzard constantly extends maintenence all the time, and seeing is how we're still getting changes (Read: Shaman changes) I highly doubt we're getting the patch today. But hey, anything is possible. Wooo Frost DK buff!
    Looks even less likely than I said before. Blues basically said today that they aren't even done putting up patch notes yet so yeah...