Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As others said, stack int. Make sure you use heal too. Mine hits for 16kish on a nice crit and by the time Im done casting it, I've almost regened the mana used back. From what I've read and noticed myself, Spirit is not the best thing to go for as disc. You want it to come on gear instead of trying to stack it. If 75% of your gear has spirit on it, i think that should be plenty. Despite what some people may think, smite is not exactly a good healing tool unless your bored and its very light damage. You can't rely on it to save anyone, ever. I dont even spec for it after trying it out for a heroic run or two, i decided points were better spent elsewhere. Goodluck tho, everyone is having to adjust to the differences in cata and Im enjoying the idea of using the wrong spell will make you oom later on in a boss fight

my disc priest is Brévity on the fogotten coast. My spec is pretty standard. Im not into raid content yet but i do heorics regularly and i do not oom. I think smite is garbage imo, and it isnt on my bars- neither is heal.

I keep the tank bubbled for rapture, Pom, penance and Gheal. For group dmg, PoH is much more effective than renew.

my choice in stats is as follows
    sprit > intel > hatse > crit > mastery.

maybe i am wrong for that. but generally, i reforge mastery into haste, or spirit if the piece doesnt already have spirit on it. Im using intel meta, and intel/haste hybird gems. Im using pure spirit on blue sockets ( i think i have only 1 atm).

it works for me. I rarely even have to sit and drink in a heroic anymore. I dont think this is really a reflection of my playstyle as it is a reflection of my gear. I think ive hit the point to where i am overgeared for heroics. Once any priest hits this threshold, playstyle and specing will be trivialized, just like back in wrath.
    Last edited by soulbound; 2011-01-11 at 05:17 PM.