Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Alchemy Trinkets

Alchemy
    •Quicksilver Alchemist Stone (301 Agility Alchemy Stone) - Creates Quicksilver Alchemist Stone. / Reagents: Volatile Life x 50, Cinderbloom x 24, Heartblossom x 12
    •Volatile Alchemist Stone (301 Strength Alchemy Stone) - Creates Volatile Alchemist Stone. / Reagents: Volatile Life x 50, Cinderbloom x 12, Heartblossom x 24
    •Vibrant Alchemist Stone (301 Intellect Alchemy Stone) - Creates Vibrant Alchemist Stone. / Reagents: Volatile Life x 50, Cinderbloom x 8, Azshara\\'s Veil x 20, Heartblossom x 8

About time. For awhile only tanks had alchemy stones.
    But why did they have to wait until right after I'd wasted a bunch of money on the dmc:hurricane which is worse than the Quicksilver Alchemist Stone for my hunter ><
    /sigh..
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You've seen stats ?

yay for this

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A very nice change, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I guess they had forgotten them

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter is excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we have the stam one currently does anyone know if there will be a way to transform it to one of these, or use it to create a new one? cause i really have no need for the stam one then...

Yea, here are the stats

Vibrant Alchemist Stone
    Epic
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Miscellaneous
    Trinket
    +301 Intellect
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +10 Intellect
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 359
    Requires Alchemy (500)
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 194.
    Equip: Increases the effect that healing and mana potions have on the wearer by 40%. This effect does not stack.

Quicksilver Alchemist Stone
    Epic
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Miscellaneous
    Trinket
    +301 Agility
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +10 Agility
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 359
    Requires Alchemy (500)
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 194.
    Equip: Increases the effect that healing and mana potions have on the wearer by 40%. This effect does not stack.

Volatile Alchemist Stone
    Epic
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Miscellaneous
    Trinket
    +301 Strength
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +10 Strength
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 359
    Requires Alchemy (500)
    Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 194.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You couldn't in wrath. I guess you can't now

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the tasty...oh soo tasty Int one right now.

My holy paly is salivating over that beauty of a trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame View Post
    My holy paly is salivating over that beauty of a trinket.
    My Resto Druid is adding to the communal salavation bucket.

So where do you get the recipes??? I just checked trainer in SW and she had nothing new to teach me.

Quote Originally Posted by divi8 View Post
    So where do you get the recipes??? I just checked trainer in SW and she had nothing new to teach me.
    That's because 4.0.6 isn't live yet silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by divi8 View Post
    Not yet... they will be available from Tommorow (Wednesday 12-1)

Hmm, looks like the pot bonus is grabbing way too much of the item-budget to be really worth it.

Oh, delicious delicious Vibrant Alchemist Stone...how my priest has waited patiently for thee.

I am so glad to be an alchemist. This trinket will provide a great Int boost to both my healing and dps gear sets.

apparently they cant be disenchanted anymore? you better create some more of those maelstrom crystals till this goes live

This certainly is welcome. The Vibrant one is perfect for healers, as opposed to the current trinket, which is almost worthless except for PvP. I'll look forward to that, though it is too bad I wasted the mats on the current trinket already.

As a disc priest, I'm still ambivalent about mastery, but haste I will take any day of the week.

finally! mastery for Hpallys is really bad... blocks like 1% of the incoming damage.. nothing i can really use.. and the mastery for DK's atm isn't the greatest not sure how masterys gonna play out on PTR