Thread: Rip Nerf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    So do you want to keep facerolling ppl in PvP?

Nice, way to go. Druid the no skill class.

Grow up and take it like a man. You guys are doing more than fine, try playing a warrior without max gear or a ret paladin in Kalgan era.

Cats are rolling ppl on bgs like butter in bread.

Being OP is bad, druid population is growing like rabbits.
    PvP as feral is not hard atm true but its not faceroll button mashing either.

Deleted
    I personally don't really care that much about PvP, where I can see we really are too strong now, yet these changes affect me in PvE environment as well, and I'm not that happy about it. As a kitty, the only new thing Blizz gave us on 85, is +40% party movement roar...well...kinda expected something more (Colossus smash, leaps and stuff?). The major change came with bleed dmg being improved and mastery affecting it, which is fun and it changes our play style a lot. Now I can see a minor change (nerf) is coming due to PvP inbalance, and I bet more will come. I don't know how about you guys, but I like the new kitty and I don't wanna play wotlk anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said it before:
    the cryers from before will also cry after the patch.
    Welcome back shred crits! i missed you 2-shotting undergeared people.

Quote Originally Posted by wonshikee View Post
    I hope you realize that buffing shred will make us wreck low resil targets even harder?
    Bad players with low res will always get wrecked. The point of my post was buffing shred was not a buff to pve but a shift in damage in pvp. I don't argue Druids will wreck low res targets with shred but it is not a buff to pve, neither is it really a nerf.

It's a shift in manageable damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
    So the said rake and rip are getting 10% nerf, looking at last note rake got 10% nerf, while rip got this?

Rip now scales from 16.56/33.12/49.68/66.42% of Attack Power, down from 18.4/36.8/55.2/73.6/92%.

This is not 10% nerf. This is 30% scaling nerf, even if right now rip might get 10% total damage nerf, it will be alot more ina few tiers.
    Drop the %ts. Just tell me how much ur bleeds are ticks.
    Personally, My Death Knight, Unholy Spec, my diseases ticks for 1500 non-crit, and I have 3% crit chances. On training dummy in Orgrimmar. I'm well geared
    Tell me ur numbers.

rip will still be dominating our damage done.
    Last edited by Dworf; 2011-01-12 at 03:27 PM.