Razer Naga Not Working properly?

Hello MMO Champion Community, i just picked up my Razer Naga from the store, i followed the manual step by step. Downloaded the Driver that was needed, However the mouse DOES work it glows up and i am able to click and scroll. but the only problem is that when i click on the Razer Configuration which i downloaded, i get the message: "No Razer Naga connected, application will close now." And unfortaintly my Razer Naga IS in fact connected. Help would be much appreciated, and also if someone wants to explain me how to keybind my Razer Naga's key's to the WoW Key's it would be appreciated as well ( Or Link me a Video explaining it ).

Thanks in advance, Nab.

( Yes, i moved this to General discussions from the computer forum )
    Playing since 2007.

Best bet is to contact Razer. Also make sure you downloaded the latest firmware for your mouse and run it. The config software will only see the latest firmware mice. Also make sure its connected directly to the pc.

It is connected directly to the PC through a USB port.
    Playing since 2007.

I'm pretty happy with the mouse, it's not perfect, but still fairly happy. There have been some issues with double clicking but nothing a macro or two can't solve. It's black and blue a color scheme that rarely fails, and it has plenty of buttons, quality could be better it's true but so could my gameplay

Honestly i just plugged it in and started playing. The buttons on the side represent either numbers 1 - 12 along the top of your keyboard or 1 - 12 on your numpad. I use the 12 buttons on the numpad as i had nothing bound to them before. If you want to bind a button you just click the button on the mouse as you would normally do with the keyboard. If you want to use the numpad make sure the switch is in the 'Num' position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkwix View Post
    Honestly i just plugged it in and started playing. The buttons on the side represent either numbers 1 - 12 along the top of your keyboard or 1 - 12 on your numpad. I use the 12 buttons on the numpad as i had nothing bound to them before. If you want to bind a button you just click the button on the mouse as you would normally do with the keyboard. If you want to use the numpad make sure the switch is in the 'Num' position.
    Doesn't Work...
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkwix View Post
    That's how mine worked too. Didn't need to use the Razr utility at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you connect it directly into the MoBo or through series of ports?

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Did you connect it directly into the MoBo or through series of ports?
    I Connected it into one of the back USB Ports. ( Yes i tried the other ones, didn't work with them aswell )
    Playing since 2007.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have same problem aswell, worked fine until yesterday, now my razer firmware nor razer driver can't detect my razer naga anymore, eventho when my windows is starting i can move mouse pointer,but when windows is fully loaded, it stopped working, razer naga still have it's blue lights, so it's now issue with power... tried all methods including stopping all startup items etc etc
    World of Warcraft wiki
    http://wowwiki.com
    World of Warcraft database
    http://thottbot.comhttp://wowhead.comhttp://wow.allakhazam.com

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had my razer naga for 2 years now and no issues ever.

Made by dubbelbasse

Had my Razer Naga for 8 months and the laser died.

hey i just bought this mouse today and wanted to say i have the same problem, i think i found a solution. you never said anything about updating ur firmware nab, i haven't tested but my best bet is that thats the problem.

While your PC is on, try unplugging and re-inserting the Razer Naga back into the USB port, it happens for me where it doesn't detect it on startup.

using naga for the last one year, no complaints so far, just update the firmware, i think it shall be oke with then. or mayb, its because the usb ports u have connected to doesnt have the right amount of electricity for the naga to work, happend to my ipod, couldnt sync it but it used to charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer has a habit of developing and selling a product without doing any QA control, so far the only product from them I've seen not break down or have major issues is the black widow ultimate keyboard, but even that has issues depending on what factory it was manufactured in, mine was from the good factory, and still had a few keys backwards

Save yourself the trouble and return the naga, buy a good mouse such as the logitech G9x or the saitek r.a.t. 7

Razer brands it's products as "gamer" gear, when most of there products are far from gamer quality, and have constant issues, their quality is steadily improving though, they may at some point turn into a reputable company
    Last edited by Cyanotical; 2011-05-28 at 07:09 AM. Reason: iPad autocorrect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Razer has a habit of developing and selling a product without doing any QA control, so far the only product from them I've seen not break down or have major issues is the black widow ultimate keyboard, but even that has issues depending on what factory it was manufactured in, mine was from the good factory, and still had a few keys backwards

Save yourself the trouble and return the naga, buy a good mouse such as the logitech G9x or the saitek r.a.t. 7

Razer brands it's products as "gamer" gear, when most of there products are far from gamer quality, and have constant issues, their quality is steadily improving though, they may at some point turn into a reputable company
    Anecdotal evidence is so sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.