Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So are you suggesting that blizz made the regulars to easy and should have made them more difficult to better align with the heroics? Because if they did, then everyone would be QQ'ing about how hard regs are instead of heroics. Doing the regs showed me the base mechanics for the boss so the only surprise in heroic was the twist that each boss had to offer. Ah the memory of going into H ToT and spending 2 hours getting through it the first time without any strat look ups. Good Times. The same dynamic existed in WotLK with reg vs heroic 10 mans.
    You can make it less binary for regulars, i.e. introduce some 'easy' instances to learn in, then some slightly harder ones and then ones just behind a heroic. Alternatively, the end bosses of regular dungeons could be closer to a heroic. Right now, whatever scaling on this level exists, does nothing to close the yawning gap between heroics and regular dungeons. I'm not for nerfing the heroics but I would favour a smoother escalation in the difficulty curve.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

And they are removing Mend Rotten Flesh!! WHY!!!

hard? is that a sick joke. Or the state of the playerbase that is left in wow. No one has had to work to over come a challenge in wow in so long. they think its unresonalbe to spend more than 40mins on a heroic even if it is there first time there.

Deleted
    I have to agree Normals are too easy compared to Heroics. However instead of dumbing heroic mode down my opinion is that Normals should be harder. They should be as hard in below-333 quest drops, as heroics are for players in ~333 gear (still not very hard, but at least providing some challenge).

Agreed, btw, if you goal isn't to raid then why are you doing heroics and why complain? There is a ton to do in the game that doesn't involve the heroics. If you want to raid and can't get by heroics then you need to STFU up and learn how to play your class. No raid group is going to take you unless you can be minimally competent in the game. If you find that you are getting extremely unlucking in LFG tool then make some friends. No matter what your problem is you should be intelligent enough to figure out a solution and if not then STFU I don't want to hear about how you are to lazy to make the game enjoyable. Please exercise your right to stop paying your subscription fee and let me enjoy the game.

Deleted
    Stop nerfing and buffing the damn dungeons, leave them as they are. Fix the bugs but apart from that, I say leave them alone. Let the new generation of newbies expirience how 'hard' they are....

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not even hard, it's just people are really bad at this game

All wipes i've ever had have been major fails like people standing still and letting Umbris blitz them, standing in the Alpha beams on Anraphet, not interupting Stay of Execution, not moving to the safe zone on Erudax. The list goes on, and on, and on.
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-01-30 at 12:57 PM.