Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnusdragon View Post
    http://wowtal.com/#k=-kyvQhEL.aei.deathknight.

I honestly cant wait to try out this spec once the patch hits just to see how insane the disease damage would be.
    +30% from Virulence
    +100% from Contagation (put diseases onto a pet / summoned creature and spread to owner if 1v1 and if possible...in arena pretty obvious)
    +30% from Ebon Plaguebringer
    +8% from Ebon Plaguebringer
    +30% from Mastery with my current gear (and that will increase as i pvp more)

Desecration is basically useless as long as you have one talent in DA and keep CoI up...im looking forward to it.
    Basically you'd be able to get a 200% increase in damage done by diseases and all you'd be missing out on is frenzy
    Even though I KINDAISH agree that disease damage is underrated, Diseases are only there so your main Strike actually does damage, and since its getting buffed it would be good since the buff is for the physical part and mastery will affect the shadow portion of ScS

not to be a douche, BUT

Saying Desecration is useless for pvp clearly states you havent been on the high brackets of arenas and/or rated bgs. Desecration is one of the best peeling abilities a dk has, since your healer or teammate that is being focus should be running THROUGH the Desecration around pillars or LoS in order to actually heal or make the opposing team switch targets.

also you keep forgetting that in order to activate DA, you need to have BOTH UH runes on CD, meaning this 2 runes have been spent melee-wise, unless you DnD, AMZ in order to get the DA proc, that will disappear once 1 UH rune is available again.
    Last edited by Managarm_4; 2011-01-18 at 02:16 PM.