Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at the 5 man content "changes"

WTF nerfing heroics!! QQ they were at a good difficulty.. now everyone and his corehound pup will be able to breeze through without CC.. welcome back WoTLK aoe fest.

Why are they Nerfing them already

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, these heroic nerfs are fucking stupid.

Thanks, retards, for making it Wrath again!

Deleted
    Congratulations all bad players ,all whiners ,all qq babies you got it ,you wont fail so hard in hc's now.f**k that stupid nerfs

The changes to the Heroics seem to be designed to balance out the bosses a little bit. They're buffing joke fights like Ptah and Anraphet and nerfing the really difficult ones like Setesh and Ashbury...probably to even out the difficulty a bit rather than just nerf them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to run The Vortex Pinnacle, but in the bug part of it, it mentions a certain Rock Boss being fixed. If I am wrong thinking this was misplaced, please feel free to flame me. If not, I would gladly except a piece of chocolate cake to keep my mouth shut.

Not happy with the 5 man nerfs :L They're getting boring already :/
    Ashbury losing Mend Rotten Flesh?
    Pretty much an overal damage reduction on a lot of bosses. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneiac View Post
    wow, these heroic nerfs are fucking stupid.

Thanks, retards, for making it wrath again!
    batten down the hatches! A few changes to percentages and boss abilities mean we're gonna be able to roflstomp heroics again! Its a conspiracy!

The wrath babies got their victory =/

i just noticed this: Protector of the Innocent heals for 30% less.
    moar nerfs to holy palas!

Deleted
    So no FUKIN druid DEFENSIVE COOLDOWN ????

* Glyph of Entangling Roots redesigned. It now reduces the cast time of Entangling Roots by 0.2 seconds, rather than making it instant cast.

YEAH NERF IT MORE !

Actually druids can barely cast wrath and now even the self breaking stupid roots are no longer instant?
    Seriously my patience for this game mechanics and the stupid monkeys "fixing" it has come to an end.

Druids ask for a defensive cooldown and they remove instant roots...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I love how people are already complaining about HCs getting nerfed. Some of them got buffed too you know.
    There is one change in that entire list that could be considered a dungeon "buff".

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mostly hc nerfs, with a minor few boss buffs actually

Quote Originally Posted by bloodfyr View Post
    The changes to the Heroics seem to be designed to balance out the bosses a little bit. They're buffing joke fights like Ptah and Anraphet and nerfing the really difficult ones like Setesh and Ashbury...probably to even out the difficulty a bit rather than just nerf them.
    This... It doesn't look like an overhaul of all heroics... yes a few nerfs here and there but looks more like balancing

While I'm thankful that Blizzard has finally started listening to the majority of their playerbase, the nerfs to heroics do not go far enough. I will not be renewing my account until they continue along the line of making heroics fun again, like they were in WOTLK.

- Lay on Hands cannot be a critical effect and will not be affected by most abilities which modify healing (such as Beacon of Light)
    So... I won't be able to heal tank and someone else with LoH anymore?...

And all the nerfs to heroics... it was fine where it was wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcatch View Post

Scarlet Fever now applies via Blood Plague, rather than Blood Boil.
    Really ? Why dont you make PS free off the rune then ? who wastes rune for it while you are working your ass off to get runes for DS to survive.

I actually like that. Now both my diseases benefits me as a tank.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret pally cc did not get nerf

Quote Originally Posted by mikefrosty View Post
    While I'm thankful that Blizzard has finally started listening to the majority of their playerbase, the nerfs to heroics do not go far enough. I will not be renewing my account until they continue along the line of making heroics fun again, like they were in WOTLK.
    If by 'fun' you mean 'able to be completed with our eyes closed while spamming our hardest-hitting AOE', then please, keep your sub cancelled. Nobody wants you back.