"Total Eclipse" buff already on live servers?

My tooltip for the Total Eclipse mastery now suggests that the damage is increased by 16%. Does this mean the already announced boost to this is on live servers or it's a tooltip bug?

Deleted
    That number is affected by your total mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesmason View Post
    That number is affected by your total mastery.
    No it does not. It was always 12% before. It's the general tooltip. I am not talking about the Eclipse on my buffs.
    And even if that's the case i only have 2 points of mastery so that number would have been 15%. But still that's not the case!

Mine says 17% based off of my total Mastery and that every 1.5 mastery gives yada yada yada... I'm pretty sure it's not live yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    Mine says 17% based off of my total Mastery and that every 1.5 mastery gives yada yada yada... I'm pretty sure it's not live yet.
    Ok. I remember that the tooltip on the spellbook was always 12% regardless of the mastery you had on gear. Maybe the did that change so the tooltip changes whenevr you add/remove mastery points.

All that means is that you never had any mastery on your gear before. It has been a dynamic tooltip since 4.0.1.
    Or that you can't read. Your pick.