Thread: Is this a joke

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How long are BG queues for you guys?

I don't mind the farming gear so much, but it's annoying to do when I have a 10min gap between games. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    1. it takes LOT less time to gear for pve
    2. there is a difference between "some" effort and painful boring farming for days or weeks
    You are complaining because it takes too long to get honor gear.. srsly?

I don't see what the problem is. Everyone that's already full honor-geared out from win trading won't even be doing battlegrounds, so at least you'll only be facing people with equal or less gear than you.

Deleted
    I know the feeling!!! Its horrible when you have to do something to get your gear.. :<

Okok.. I didnt do any TB's when the honor gained was buffed. Because i already had my pvp gear from BG's..
    It's really not that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay, to be honest: If anything, the Honor for gear should be reduced. Hks pretty much don't exist anymore, and the honor cap was lowered, so why were the price of PvP items also lowered? Everything else was, except for PvP gear. It's the same price it was before.

So, why hasn't it been changed?
    Get to work Blizzard.

Signature by the lovely Rivele.
    My Monk, The Avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    I got all my PvP gear before TB rewarded 1800. I got it all from BGs. I don't get this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    I got all my PvP gear before TB rewarded 1800. I got it all from BGs. I don't get this thread.
    OP hates doing bg's to get pvp gear.....

Deleted
    so u would rather have full free gear then doing something for it
    and..whats the use of that?
    so u can arena..and get bored after a day .. and do nothing
    just qqing that the game is to easy?
    exactly
    gtfo please

10+ Year Old Account
    A good BG used to give, what, 300-700 honor, somewhere in that range? And gear would cost anywhere from ~8k to ~15k? Where's the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    You actually do put some effort in to get your gear!?!? what is this outrage!!?
    Playing BGs cannot honestly be considered an effort.

PS: Horde side it definitely takes longer to gear up through PVP than pve post TB nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    so u would rather have full free gear then doing something for it
    and..whats the use of that?
    so u can arena..and get bored after a day .. and do nothing
    just qqing that the game is to easy?
    exactly
    gtfo please
    Next time can you put some though behind your post?

Quote Originally Posted by larcom View Post
    and gear drops that go with it. PvP doesnt have drops.
    My bad, guess all those weeks that Argaloth didn't drop tier gear but instead dropped this really wierd stuff with resilience is just a bug. Hope it's fixed soon then!

The joke was people exploiting the TB bridge and also win trading. This is why we can't have nice things.

It's possible to think gains are "too slow" without wanting everything free.

I think really the issue is just that there's so little gearing up to do in PvP relative to PvE. You've got blue and purple PVP sets and the accompanying bits. There's also the crafted stuff you can get.

Comparatively, if you're running dungeons often and doing a lot of quests, by the time you hit 85 you've probably replaced each items 2-3 times already, and then while at 85 you'll be getting everything up to 333, then 346, then eventually 359.

The honor grind is supposed to represent the amount of effort it took to get the 2-3 upgrades + the 333 + the 346. What makes it feel slow is that while you did that PvE grind, you got small, incremental upgrades. Comparatively in PvP, you just get that one upgrade after 3-5x as long.

I think they could do with revising the PVP gearing "feel", though I don't think it necessarily takes too long to get up to the 346. Just that there's a lot of time between rewards, and it would be nice to have it in smaller chunks.

*Note: I actually haven't geared any of my 85s for PvP yet, it's possible I've made mistakes in my description of PvP gearing. I'm not claiming it's too slow or too fast though, so it isn't necessarily critical that those things be 100% accurate. The idea is still there.

2. there is a difference between "some" effort and painful boring farming for days or weeks

Ummm where do you get that amazings deluded opinion that it takes less time to gear for pve lol I think your post title applies to yourself with all this junk your saying .... its all a bad joke ... try and atleast lose the "I want it now" attitude lol

And farming for days and weeks well what do you expect besides the fact you exagerate it does not take weeks to get one item even now lol unless ofc your meaning "omg it takes weeks to get fully geared" ... which I find laughable as your not meant to get fully geared in a week lol
    Last edited by Shakari; 2011-01-12 at 06:24 PM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Playing BGs cannot honestly be considered an effort.[...]
    Maybe you're not playing them right? :P

Deleted

In short, you suck monkey balls at PvP but can't admit it.

Dude... TB freebies ruined PvP. I farmed ALL my paladins gear before the TB 1800 lololololfreebiebabyhonor hotfix and I was owning. Then I see all these retards that are clearly bad with full gear just like me. I hated that scrubs could be just as geared as I was for like 10% of the work. No BGs are fine the way they are. It takes a long time but free gear for you means free gear for everyone else which just ruins pvp

Good lord, are you trying to say that WoW is a massive time sink? The Horror!!!

Ace, you say that if everyone is equally geared it ruins pvp? So you want arena to depend on gear and not skill, hm interesting

I give myself 9/10.

Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

I would have to say that the Thread title fit it right this is Just a joke