Thread: Is this a joke

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath baby.

The whole Tol Barad thing only lasted a week at most and alot of people didn't get in on it. I was already fully geared before Tol Barad so I missed the free lewtz boat. Just grind it out... Its not even that hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    1. it takes LOT less time to gear for pve
    2. there is a difference between "some" effort and painful boring farming for days or weeks
    When I talk about gearing PvE I think further than heroics...PvE I consider raiding..

I got about half my gear via BG farmage, and the other half with the TB exploit. I was actually a little upset TB exploit was put there because now i don't need to BG anymore. I don't know about you, but this game is about fun. I find BG farming rather fun, just grab a friend or 2, and if your team is fail, just farm HK's. Before you know it, you'll have a full set, and you can feel good about the way in which you got it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    took me a week to farm the gear without the tb honor

Seems like none of you ignorant fags understand that i said we should simply INCRASE the honor gained in BGs to make farming blue pvp gear a LITTLE faster, now you all come here saying "OMG LETZ GIVE FREE PROFESSIONS TOO AND GEAR AND EPIX OMG LOL QQQQQ". Grow up and read my post
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Deleted
    tbh, I can't be bothered with PvP anymore, it's less balanced that a drunken unicyclist carrying a heavy bag of shopping while going down a bumpy hill at night, they should really take a note from GW that had different versions of some spells for PvP and PvE, if WoW did this then maybe it would be easier to balance and people (like me) may actually enjoy trying to get PvP gear, or they should at least decrease the job like effort required to get one piece of PvP gear by a reasonable margin.

PS: they should take another PvP note from GW, I can actually do well in GW PvP as it's my skills that determine the outcome, not my resilience rating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askada View Post
    I think every possible piece of gear should be available from vendors for free. So you dont need to do any stupid BGs or raids to get yourself geared. Its a game not a job, amirite?
    yeah, that's CLEARLY what OP was saying. there's a reason so many win-traded TB, because honor from BGs is so lackluster. at the end of the day, i don't have to do 10-20 pieces of pve content (dungeons) to get 1 piece of pve gear, whereas it does take 10-20 pieces of pvp content (BGs) to get 1 piece of pvp gear.

Read your post, and every other one you've posted... and i'm going to go ahead and toss down the Troll card... manly because you've now several times said "INCRASE".... oh and also the lack of coherent arguments vs the name calling and "read first post"

Also. No they shouldn't INCREASE the honor you get, you have to actually play the game not afk in BG's and TB to get gear.

Funny how they expect you to play the game isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukie View Post
    I got about half my gear via BG farmage, and the other half with the TB exploit. I was actually a little upset TB exploit was put there because now i don't need to BG anymore. I don't know about you, but this game is about fun. I find BG farming rather fun, just grab a friend or 2, and if your team is fail, just farm HK's. Before you know it, you'll have a full set, and you can feel good about the way in which you got it.
    But i dont like BGs, i want to arena, BGs are just something i HAVE to do until i can buy conq. gear
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

You're expecting a piece of gear for every 1-2 BGs you do? Is this a joke!?

Why do you want PvP gear if you obviously don't like PvPing?

I mean I'm honor capped and have a full set already, but I still do BGs because PvP is fun.

But i dont like BGs, i want to arena, BGs are just something i HAVE to do until i can buy conq. gear
    Well then play a wargame or something then go do a BG afterwards so you can get some arena in; rinse and repeat.

It shouldn't matter if you won't get any conquest points from wargames if you actually like playing the game.
    Last edited by Coke; 2011-01-12 at 05:45 PM.

lol its so easy and fast to gear for pvp.. even faster than it was in wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    You actually do put some effort in to get your gear!?!? what is this outrage!!?
    xD

WHAT AN ATROCITY!!!

Deleted
    @ OP:you mad bro?

Well, you get free conquest every week with a few arena wins, and i understand it's harder to raise your cap without a good base set of gear, but you have to start somewhere.

Baddie's sad that he can't get a full set with no effort?
    Seriously stop whining on here and go back to WoW and farm BG's, also idk where you're getting 120-130 honor per random BG win?
    Its more like 60 which is bad news for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

when i farmed gear for my warr i basicly could get the job done with 1.8K honor TB wins, but now when TB is nerfed i have to get ALL the gear from BGs.
    This is sad... because you exploited something to get gear... you feel that since you cant use the exploit to get gear for your next character you should be compensated for having to... god forbid... actually work for your gear and you named the title of this : is this a Joke.. you sir are a joke.
    Last edited by seb49512; 2011-01-12 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like none of you ignorant fags understand that i said we should simply INCRASE the honor gained in BGs to make farming blue pvp gear a LITTLE faster, now you all come here saying "OMG LETZ GIVE FREE PROFESSIONS TOO AND GEAR AND EPIX OMG LOL QQQQQ". Grow up and read my post
    Name calling on forums is hardly productive, and is a GREAT way to get yourself a Ban. (Btw I am sure it is incomming).

And to be on topic, honor gains are fine atm in BG's.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevDrLuv View Post
    It is still less effort than gearing for pve.
    When you've just leveled up, you'll probably find about one item per instance. In pvp, it takes more time.

without any kinda of grindy feel whatsoever this game turns into a glorified farmville with slightly better graphics. Go play farmville. I got a warning from the mods for calling some one on the forums dumb. So i won't call you dumb, I will just think it REALLY hard.