Thread: Is this a joke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    arena, i v said that like 400 times
    Then get a team up to 1700+ and get your epic a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Thats how it was back in vanilla and tbc and thats it is in cata too.
    Im sorry that you didn't like that Blizzard cutted down the free epic loot tree.

Deleted
    Well lets say that the honour gain was buffed and you could get fully decked out in PvP gear in a day or two. Would you then stop dooing battlegrounds altogether?

I doubt it, im pretty much fully PvP geared now and i still spend a decent amout of time in BG's atleast.

So why get upset about the rate that you obtain your gear when your gauranteed to get it all sooner or later.. and then once you have it your still going to be dooing Bg's anyway.

It's not as if being slightly undergeared in a BG (casual pvp) puts you at a huge disadvantage anyway, its my personal view that you become a better player because of it.
    Last edited by mmoc3fcb282d52; 2011-01-12 at 07:49 PM. Reason: im an illegible goon.

all MMO's have a grind to at least some extent, and you should do bg's for fun, not act like its a chore... if you're really that upset about having to farm for gear then WoW is probably not the game for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Uh oh you're doing that whole "I walked uphill both ways in snow and so should you!!!" thing.
    so? there's nothing wrong with it.
    if you want something -> DO SOMETHING FOR IT.
    you can't just sit on your ass and hope that everything comes to you.

no matter what it is...do something for it and stop crying.
    that's the message all the kids gotta learn now.
    Deal with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked for QQ/Trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE