Thread: IBF change

15+ Year Old Account

IBF change

Can anyone on the PTR confirm whether it is implemented or not? I mean IBF usable while stunned and removing the stun.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it is confirmed that it is not implemented due to the patch not being released yet.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

It's a nice change, the problem still will be though that the CD on IBF is rediculously long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakks View Post
    It's a nice change, the problem still will be though that the CD on IBF is rediculously long.
    if by ridiculous you mean the same as every other skill that does the same similar use then yes i guess it would be ridiculously long
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.

Considering it acts like a trinket and doesn't set the trinket on cooldown (like WotF) we should consider ourselves lucky it's not longer.

I dont see it under the official patch notes, nor do I support that change. Its way OP imo.

We will be back to the times where not all dks were bad, YET, every single bad had a dk.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Considering it acts like a trinket and doesn't set the trinket on cooldown (like WotF) we should consider ourselves lucky it's not longer.
    Who the hell is trinketing stuns these days with any regularity? Maybe in 3s against rmp? So against them we can break an additional stun once every 3 minutes?

Nice, but certainly no huge deal.
    Last edited by Drakks; 2011-01-12 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is trinketing stuns these days with any regularity? Maybe in 3s against rmp? So against them we can break an additional stun once every 3 minutes.

Nice, but certainly no huge deal.
    guess you've never meet a paladin or a rogue when you have half your life. 10 seconds is pretty long time to sit there while you watch them bash your face in helplessly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    guess you've never meet a paladin or a rogue when you have half your life. 10 seconds is pretty long time to sit there while you watch them bash your face in helplessly.
    Paladin's most certainly cannot stun you for 10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    What game are you playing with a 10 second stun?

Rogues never open with CS anymore, unless they are horrible. CS to KS does not last 10 seconds with DR anyway. Pallies wish they had a 10 second stun.

You trinket a stun at half life from a rogue and you're going to get blinded, sapped, and reopened on by a rogue who now has a full energy bar.
    Last edited by Drakks; 2011-01-12 at 09:44 PM.

It's a shame that WoW is balanced 1v1 (Sarcasm). I trinket stuns because everything else is AMSd, or Unholy Frenzy breaks for me. Unless you're stupid and waste it...

What game are you playing with a 10 second stun?

Rogues never open with CS anymore, unless they are horrible. CS to KS does not last 10 seconds with DR anyway. Pallies wish they had a 10 second stun.

You trinket a stun at half life from a rogue and you're going to get blinded, sapped, and reopened on by a rogue who now has a full energy bar.
    This is an irrelevant argument, they're nearly identical in function.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    This is an irrelevant argument, they're nearly identical in function.
    Right, identical. One breaks stun, the other removes any impairing effect.

I totally see your point.

All fear breaks are obviously on 3 min cds, and all snare/root breaks too. Oh, wait. They aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't good players look to see if you have IBF up and save stuns? I am hardly an arena pro, but that seems like something a stun dependent class would really keep an eye out for.