No high ratings ENH?

Maybe it's just my server but I never see 2200+ enh shamans. Why is this?

I'm trying to decide on a melee toon, and think DK's are boring.

Can anyone assist?

I didn't even have to search... just opened the 3v3 ladders there it was at #2:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ti...urbo%20cleave/

Lol ok so there are a few, just wondering why most people say warrior / dk / rogue are a superior melee class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DohDaggerspine View Post
    Lol ok so there are a few, just wondering why most people say warrior / dk / rogue are a superior melee class
    That's not what your thread title or post indicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

I was trying to get an unbiased explanation on enh. I guess i should have mentioned my motives.

Quote Originally Posted by DohDaggerspine View Post
    Different roles imo.

An enh shaman brings good group utility with totems and purge, good disruption with hex, wind shear and earthbind and solid damage. However I have found that they do not function particularly well on their own, they need another melee with them to really shine. The one thing I've noticed enh shamans are better than anyone else at though... gibbing frost mages. That's a big plus :P
    Last edited by Drekor; 2011-01-12 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekor View Post
    Different roles imo.

An enh shaman brings good group utility with totems and purge, good disruption with hex, wind shear and earthbind and solid damage. However I have found that they do not function particularly well on their own, they need another melee with them to really shine. The one thing I've noticed enh shamans are better than anyone else at though... gibbing frost mages. That's a big plus :P

Situational MW heals always help too.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin