15+ Year Old Account

Tooltip error or did I miss some announced nerf to Shadow Embrace?

On live the -5% periodic healing is gone from the tooltop.
    I'm sure I read all blueposts etc so I went and checked wowhead, wowwikki and they both list:

"and reduces all periodic healing done to the target by Y%. Lasts for 12 sec. Stacks up to 3 times."

Tooltip error?

Hmm wowhead had updated this, weird when was this change implemented? During my wow break this summer or?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

it didnt get much note here, but I noticed it in the tooltip when the first cata pre patch was released. affliction lost its MS

it was removed ever since from beta iirc. nerf or not, it was still useless in pvp and was not used in any serious pvp spec because you can only get as much as one stack with Haunt, 2 if Nightfall procs. some only spec 1 pt on it for dispel fodder.