Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Play Dark Millennium online when it comes out...

id say hi to my wife, watching her rejoice in my agony.

then i would get another game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cry deeply and then maybe try out TOR and Rift

money back ll

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'd play other games. WOW isn't that close to my heart. The only reasons to why I always come back to WOW after a break is because of the new progression made in-game, that I want to try the new things out, and to play with my friends. But I can play with my friends in other games too, WOW isn't special that way. The thing that makes WOW special is that it's not as interactive as many other games. It's just clicking buttons, and everything happens for you. It's just not that fun in the long run.

Cry... I was picturing the login message, "World of Warcraft servers will be shutting down permanently tonight at 11:59pm." Then I would stay logged on to the game as the server shutdown countdown started at 15:00. Watch people try to spam trade with a 2 message limit as I say goodbye to all my guildies. Then when it kicks me off after the 15 minutes. I would take a deep breath, stand up, and get in bed prepared to take a long nap.
    Subject: Re: What MMO did you come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamaspell
    None, wow is my first and I love it, actually I love it so much I got full epic before losing my virginity
    TarzoEzio - "Got danm it have paitance"

Lol at the people who bought pets/mounts online and never play another mmo again.....until WoW2 comes out : /

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go outside and see what all the fuss is about this "sun" that everybody goes on about

It will probably dissapoint me as it won't have dragons and magic

I dont understand the point of people making threads like these on weekly basis. Its not even entertaining.

Blizzard wont shut WoW down until its good and dead. Look at game like Ultima Online or EQ. These games have been around forever and are still going, and they never had nearly as many subscribers as WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I'd go outside and see what all the fuss is about this "sun" that everybody goes on about

That....

But no 1. It won't be shut down for a looooooong time, not to mention... IF it shuts down... It shuts down, big deal.

Would play private servers.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I would run through the streets yelling I AM FREE FREEEEEEEE!
    I would do this, except naked.
    red panda red panda red panda!

First i'd skin my neighbours dog then go to a park picking random flowers and digging for ore finally ill propably end up at my local superstore yelling something like "LFG womens underwear department /w me!"

I play less and less so... Wait, meh! I would be pisses since I haven't tried Cataclysm yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I would run through the streets yelling I AM FREE FREEEEEEEE!
    omg so true lol
    I'd also add FINALLY!!!
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

i would be forced to go back to my old life of hedonism and casual sex with numerous girls

Deleted
    I'd be able to live my life a lot healthier then, unfortunatly

Step 1.

Gather together a capital investment group. Shouldn't be too hard as I'm pretty certain the business plan is water tight.

Step 2.

Buy the now redundant WoW servers and all associated rights.

Step 3.

Reactivate WoW and hope people that see the 'reactivation email' don't think I'm trying to hack their account!

Step 4.

Create a horse made from icecream, with a marshmallow tail and sprinkled with hundreads and thousands.

Step 5.

Make said horse available on the newly rebranded Blizz Store

Step 6.

Retire a multi millionairre.

Now if only I could convince them to shut down the servers!

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

I heard that if you stare at the sun it does fire damage to your eyes! Also the sun also causes a stacking debuff called "UV" in which over time you can get a HORRID dot called "Cancer" which is very deadly and hard to cleanse.

Be warned champion, the sun is much deadlier than your silly dragons and magic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well my fiancée would be very happy :\