Thread: 359 Epic Wands

359 Epic Wands

So did Blizzard just forget about them? I think its pretty annoying that theres only ONE viable dps wand http://www.wowhead.com/item=59460 and it drops off blackwing descent trash with a 4% chance....

really blizz? 1 wand? off trash?! cmon... can't be serious

will take ages to get the epic achievement for a caster, that's for sure..

theres so much useless junk dropping off bosses that no one needs and that gets disenchanted, but no wands from bosses... did blizz just forget about it or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol as a shadow priest, i can also get the wand off chimaeron :P

10+ Year Old Account
    pvp one....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    yes you can, but i'm not a shadowpriest, i'm a warlock and spirit is useless for me. as it is for every other warlock..

Theres pretty much only one piece of gear for each class spec combo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    If you're not hit capped when facing Chimaeron you should get a ****slap right across y0 face.

Spirit is a mana regen stat, if you're hit capped, you should not take spirit.

This is why they put in REFORGING. I dunno if you heard of it, its this cool new feature that allows you to take 40% of a stat on an item and change it to an equal amount of another stat! You can take that spirit and reforge it into something more useful!! ISN'T LIFE GRAND?

reforging a tiny percent of it doesnt change the fact that its useless

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbuddy View Post
    This is why they put in REFORGING. I dunno if you heard of it, its this cool new feature that allows you to take 40% of a stat on an item and change it to an equal amount of another stat! You can take that spirit and reforge it into something more useful!! ISN'T LIFE GRAND?
    ^Bad troll is bad troll.

On a more serious note I'm sure Blizz will add a few extra items with the upcoming patch so don't stress too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    it would allow you to drop hit off another piece of gear for something more useful, you can't always look at is as "fixing" one piece of gear, so much as adjusting your overall stats to allow for a "perfect" setup. It's very possible that wand could be used perfectly on a Shadow Priest.

It's stupid, but it's here now. If you don't like it, go win 3 arena matches and buy the PvP wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    ^Bad troll is bad troll.

On a more serious note I'm sure Blizz will add a few extra items with the upcoming patch so don't stress too much.
    I'm not sure about that. In a future content patch, sure there will be new wands, but in the next normal patch? No, they didn't mention implementing new items at all...

The one I've equipped is probably the best there is for us. It's a BWD trash drop.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side