2nd or 3rd Ascendant Council Down Frapsed Epic Finish Vido Inside

This is our 2nd or 3rd time downing these guys And it's a pretty epic ending also I had 3 wow errors popup during the fight then wow crashed about 25 seconds after the fight. Just showing you guys the fight + this was my test for fraps FPS and lag I got in raids I think this was 50 FPS. PoV Holy Pally

Last edited by Pbstryker; 2011-01-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: More Info

Deleted
    Jesus Christ. The UI.

wow respect that you downed them with that interface and resolution ^^

2 tips:
    use ui scale, and record in 30fps. 30 is more than enough for youtube

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the UI is pretty appalling. Grats on the kill though.

heh reminds me of my old resto druid ui
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Healers have every rite to be anal.
    Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    If this is your major epiphany, I am saddened
    Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    Healers cannot carry groups anymore simple as that, everyone needs to do their job and do it right.

Ahah yeah my UI looks like shit too most Had a friend adjust the resolution but I couldn't stand it I have played with this way too long :P

EDIT: Hey btw how's the editing I did it with WMM so it's nothing special but anything I could do to make it a bit better?
    Last edited by Pbstryker; 2011-01-13 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Question

We couldnt kill this fight on 25 men in 1st week of cata raiding but after some tries and 1% wipes some1 told:"Oh why we dont keep boss in the pool for the whole time and heal trought?" Boss went down that try and we got even achs since dps gain was huge for those 20 sec what we would use on starting of kiting,it was pre nerf.Atm after nerf bat/boost bat u can keep boss in pools for some amount of time and it wont affect ur healing alot but boss will still need to be kited abit after pool start grow near to range.It will prevent all deaths u had on video i hope my coment will help abit,get it like friendly advice not like being smartass p.s we had same problems alot of ppl is dying on the end but that prevented all of that