Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well the thing is: You do not need Hero at all.
    So: No they should not give it to the tanks. If this was the case then why have it at all. Just make it so the effect is always active. It is fine the way it is.

l2 read people.
    the initial idea is not to: mage+sham+hunter+tanks.

the idea is -mage -sham - hunter

only tanks with lust.
    Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    I'm not sure why a tank would have a buff to increase haste of entire party. Maybe give a buff to tanks to increase HP of entire party would make sense, or something of that sort.
    Shaman can heal, so don't say it's 3 dps classes that have it, one of the classes can heal.

I'd say it's a good buff for pure-dps class to have, since it's really used to enhance dps ... even though it enhances healing, I doubt anyone's using bloodlust/hero for that reason.

As you said, tanks are already needed for a raid, so instead of having 4 warriors and 6 priests in a raid, it's better to spread out some essential buffs to other classes.
    I have used it many times in 5 mans for just that reason, healer looks like they are struggling, I pop hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Remove hero form mages and hunters (c) Shaman
    /agree
    Our class unique buff shouldn't be spread among other classes. Bloodlust/Heroism is what makes the Shaman unique, Cata took that away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankhor View Post
    l2 read people.
    the initial idea is not to: mage+sham+hunter+tanks.

the idea is -mage -sham - hunter

only tanks with lust.
    Nice to see I've got someone to see what I've meant

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankhor View Post
    they don't need anything instead.
    mage never had it and its an awesome class since classic.
    hunters too.
    shamans... well... i don't think they need to. have no arguments to expose why.

you bring the player, not the class (hi paragon 37981237 droods).
    the buff will be used by every1 when the tank pulls it out.
    So mages should be the only class with no 85 ability?
    So Corehound should be the only pet without any utility?
    No class really ''needs'' any kind of utility. But it is fair to keep the amount of utility per class/specc even.

Also, why not give ALL utility to tanks? then you wont ever miss any (de)buff at all! I used the Op's logic for this statement.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    /agree
    Our class unique buff shouldn't be spread among other classes. Bloodlust/Heroism is what makes the Shaman unique, Cata took that away
    I think this is a ridiculous claim, and it is repeated so often.
    There are so many things setting apart shamans from other classes that one buff shouldn't cause so much drama.
    You've got totems. You've got weapon enchants. You've got ghost wolf. You've got Shock and Shield spells. You've got Chain Lightning and Chain Heal. You've got summoned fire and earth elementals.

Do mages cry because warlock pets can give arcane brilliance?
    Do hunters cry because mages and death knights have pets?
    Do rogues cry because shamans, warriors and death knights dual wield?

No.
    Shut up.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2011-01-13 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    just remove it from the game and the endless whining about who should have what would be gone along with alot of balancing issues for pvp and pve.

That people would whine endlessly regardless what was done is another matter.

They should have just given it to paladins and/or druids. I see one in every group, and I have no clue why they gave it to mages instead.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Deleted
    No. Paladins are already a strong enough one-man army in themselves. You have to think about balance, can't just dump all raid buffs on top of tanks or healers.

EDIT: This is from a Protection Paladin point-of-view.

There's currently 3 classes with Heroism, where one is only obtainable through talents. If you don't have any of those 3 classes in your raid, something's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post
    They should have just given it to paladins and/or druids. I see one in every group, and I have no clue why they gave it to mages instead.
    I see mages in every group too, often two or three of them, and hunters.
    What I don't see often are rogues or shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by gogozmeq View Post
    Nice to see I've got someone to see what I've meant
    I understood what you meant. I just don't agree with you.
    I think it's a bad idea for people to rely on Heroism. It's a perk, not a necessity.

It kinda makes sense.
    But I feel like at that point everybody should have their own and use it when they want. When you think about it, classes with bloodlust aren't balanced with this in mind since they give it to everyone at the same time. And I feel like a lot of people pop it at the most retarded times.

No just no.

Remove it from Mages and Hunters keep it (WHERE IT BELONGS) with Shamans.

make it a guild skill when you have guild lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Quinny View Post
    If it's bring the player and not the class then let me tank as a hunter.
    Every raid - indeed dungeon - needs a tank, not a hunter, nor Bloodlust.
    ^ Failed to read basically every blue post involving "bring the player not the class".

OT: Tanks don't need hero. There are plenty of classes with it already. We don't need even more homogenization.

Edit: I would also like to point out that it's only BM hunters that can get hero and that's if they use the right pet. Yay for the bastard red-headed step-child specs with the best raid buff.
    Last edited by Whitcher; 2011-01-13 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinny View Post
    If it's bring the player and not the class then let me tank as a hunter.
    Every raid - indeed dungeon - needs a tank, not a hunter, nor Bloodlust.
    Amen Brotha/Sista!

This guy speaks the truth. Tanks are always needed, so are healers, so they always, ALWAYS get a spot in a raid.

Give other classes tanking and healing capabilities to remove this "Bring the player not the class".
    I always got a spot in my Guild's core raid group way before Time Warp existed. Me, a Mage.

Deleted
    1. Level enhancement shaman
    2. Equip shield
    3. Cast Rockbiter Weapon
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT!

Quote Originally Posted by shiestykat View Post
    No just no.

Remove it from Mages and Hunters keep it (WHERE IT BELONGS) with Shamans.
    Can you give a bit more justification than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think this is a ridiculous claim, and it is repeated so often.
    There are so many things setting apart shamans from other classes that one buff shouldn't cause so much drama.
    You've got totems. You've got ghost wolf. You've got weapon enchants. You've got Shock and Shield spells. You've got Chain Lightning and Chain Heal. You've got summoned fire and earth elementals.

Do mages cry because warlock pets can give arcane brilliance?
    Do hunters cry because mages and death knights have pets?
    Do rogues cry because shamans, warriors and death knights dual wield?

No.
    Shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, fancy that, I never liked Time Warp in the first place.

I guess I was one of the mages who wanted something other than Time Warp.
    I honestly don't see what the big deal is. If you don't like how your raids are being assembled because of which class gets picked, then maybe you need a different raiding guild or something.