Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Talking I Just Quit WoW!!!!!!

I finally did it today, after thinking about it for a month i did it! I deleted all my characters. After seeing what Cata has brought im not all that impressed and its basicly the same old grind yet another time. I dont want to ruin 2011 with wow on my computer.

Playing since The Burning Crusade i'v had tons of fun in this world, and i wish you all a great time. Thanks for me and hopefully i'll stop visiting this site aswell to stop getting exicted about new features in wow.

You'll be back.

Newsflash: MMO-champion forum users don't care when another user quits WoW.
    Have fun IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    You'll be back.
    50% of the time, 25% of people who quit might come back.

see you in Firelands

Deleted
    ..Very soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I finally did it today, after thinking about it for a month i did it! I deleted all my characters. After seeing what Cata has brought im not all that impressed and its basicly the same old grind yet another time. I dont want to ruin 2011 with wow on my computer.

Playing since The Burning Crusade i'v had tons of fun in this world, and i wish you all a great time. Thanks for me and hopefully i'll stop visiting this site aswell to stop getting exicted about new features in wow.
    Weakness in your heart. It will come back and devour your feeble determination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I still say "Cool story bro?"

Really. No one cares if you quit.

And why do people keep saying Cataclysm ruined WoW? It's been out for a month, of course there will be balancing issues.

"60% of the time it works, every time" - Brian Fantana, Anchorman

Deleted
    mad bro???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Weakness in your heart. It will come back and devour your feeble determination.
    You can always get your characters back. Just ask Blizz. :P

At OP : You're now an official loser.

Quote Originally Posted by crull7 View Post
    At OP : You're now an official loser.
    How does quiting wow make me a loser? I'm pretty sure your just a troll wanting some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    You can always get your characters back. Just ask Blizz. :P
    I deleted my characters so i know for 100% that i'll never return.

Deleted
    Lotsa hate inc!

I wish you the best of luck, OP; both in life and in this soon-to-be enormous flame-thread... x )

Good for you... I guess.
    Just curious, why exactly are you telling us all this info. Not sure what we are supposed to do about it, nor tell you. Especially so, since we are all WoW fans, which just makes it all the more confusing. That said, I'm not sure this thread can end well and will probably get locked, so yeah...
    But anyway, if this is a decision that brings you joy, then kudos.

Deleting your toons is pretty foolish, but I'm curious. What made you quit? We're you a fantastical broken RNG Ret Pally? I mean no offense, but I've been seeing a lot of people quitting/wanting to quit over how "awesome" Ret Paladins are now, and other such things such as Heroic Dungeon difficulty. Seems to be a trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you succeed, good for you. ;p I'm 99% sure I'm moving from this game too when I upgrade my PC.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I deleted all my characters.

Yeah, when the WoW monster rears it's ugly head again, you'll be WAY pissed you did that
    \m/ ( >.< ) \m/