Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The forsaken should be destroyed

All these topics, all these sympathizing with the forsaken, well they were former humans raised against their will etc, theyve suffered so much, we just feel sorry for them.. Rly?

Lets look at this:

The forsaken- Former humans of lordaeron, fallen in battle raised as undead, sure its not their fault, still why go all emo? My life sucks, i cant have children, my family hates me etc etc, UR DEAD DEAL WITH IT! Ur nothing but a rotten corpse, u have no soul, no heart, no feelings, ur just a mindcontrolled minion. The forsaken are evil and they MUST be slain like animals, just think about a real scenario, a plague hits planet earth 10% of the human race goes zombie would u really let them live?

The forsaken are dead, so why do they live? what are their purpose? Nothing but vengeance and thats why they must be destroyed.

Deleted
    Get out please and play some Hello kitty, I hear that game has some nefarious bad guys for you to cry about instead.

Stop making these threads. There are 2 sides to the argument: those who think they're evil, and those who think they're misunderstood.

No one changes side. It's just a bickerfest.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlwut View Post
    Stop making these threads. There are 2 sides to the argument: those who think they're evil, and those who think they're misunderstood.

Ye some people think satan was misunderstood aswell, they are called satanists

Quote Originally Posted by Davrul View Post
    All these topics, all these sympathizing with the forsaken, well they were former humans raised against their will etc, theyve suffered so much, we just feel sorry for them.. Rly?

Lets look at this:

The forsaken- Former humans of lordaeron, fallen in battle raised as undead, sure its not their fault, still why go all emo? My life sucks, i cant have children, my family hates me etc etc, UR DEAD DEAL WITH IT! Ur nothing but a rotten corpse, u have no soul, no heart, no feelings, ur just a mindcontrolled minion. The forsaken are evil and they MUST be slain like animals, just think about a real scenario, a plague hits planet earth 10% of the human race goes zombie would u really let them live?

The forsaken are dead, so why do they live? what are their purpose? Nothing but vengeance and thats why they must be destroyed.
    ROFLROFLROFL...

man... everything you said here is FULL of virgin.

No this is wrong! All wrong! >_< Mindless corpses??? You're talking about the Scourge!

Deleted

i think thye're misunderstood evil...oh and hurpity durpity

Quote Originally Posted by direarms View Post
    ROFLROFLROFL...

man... everything you said here is FULL of virgin.
    Everything you said screams "My days consist of tea-bagging twelve-year-olds on Call of Duty and masturbating to my friend's sister."
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Let chaos entwine
    On defenseless soil
    Remove errors of man
    And sweep all the weakening kind

I am war, I am pain
    I am all you've ever slain
    I am tears in your eyes
    I am grief, I am lies

Bygone are tolerance
    And presence of grace
    Scavengers are set out
    To cleanse the human filth parade

I am pure, I am true
    I am all over you
    I am laugh, I am smile
    I am the earth defiled

I am the cosmic storms
    I am the tiny worms
    I am fear in the night
    I am bringer of light

AZEROTH...SUCCUSSFULLY...ERASED

Everything you said screams "My days consist of tea-bagging twelve-year-olds on Call of Duty and masturbating to my friend's sister."
    Now thats not nice. Why start a fight with a SECOND person in the thread? ^_^' You should probably not say those th.....oh wait. I can't say things like that! :O It's against the rules to help prevent flamewars before they start! (Backseat modding right?)

Anyways this guy's facts are mixed up. A lot. :/

10+ Year Old Account

Lets look at this:

The existance of a soul is entirely debatable, firstly, and I'm pretty sure I can use Leap of Faith on undead. Which requires one, according to the tool tip. And PW: Sheild.
    They have a heart, its just kind of rotting and may or may not be in an alternate location than the owner.
    Feelings? Yes they do. They're very cynical and bitter, but I assure you they have feelings.

Do tell, who exactly is mind controlling them? The Lich King is dead, so it can't be him. Perhaps Jaina is pulling the strings! OH NOES. Shes mind controlling sylvanas its all so cleaaar.

---------- Post added 2011-01-13 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Let chaos entwine
    On defenseless soil
    Remove errors of man
    And sweep all the weakening kind

I am war, I am pain
    I am all you've ever slain
    I am tears in your eyes
    I am grief, I am lies

Bygone are tolerance
    And presence of grace
    Scavengers are set out
    To cleanse the human filth parade

I am pure, I am true
    I am all over you
    I am laugh, I am smile
    I am the earth defiled

I am the cosmic storms
    I am the tiny worms
    I am fear in the night
    I am bringer of light

I like that. I hope thats their official manefesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Now thats not nice. Why start a fight with a SECOND person in the thread? ^_^' You should probably not say those th.....oh wait. I can't say things like that! :O It's against the rules to help prevent flamewars before they start! (Backseat modding right?)

Anyways this guy's facts are mixed up. A lot. :/
    I didn't start the flamewar.

ur just a mindcontrolled minion.
    This is where you're going wrong. The entire point of the Forsaken is that they AREN'T mind controlled minions. The Scourge are mind controlled minions.

Deleted
    Really is this case worth fighting about......

10+ Year Old Account

they are both actually if you look at the meat of the matter. I used to think they were just plain evil. So I rolled a few UD characters. Their story line, the quest text, etc, varies in subject matter. They retained a lot of human traits. some are assholes, some don't want any trouble and just want to try and live their "lives". They do what they must to survive, and sometimes that takes putting a knife in somethings back and being sinister. I love playing UD now, even if I do think Sylvannis is a bitch. And yes, they are misunderstood, but not entirely. Again, yes, they are evil, but not all of them are 100% all the way out there. Its a lot like the D&D system for character alignment really. You have your lawful evil, chaotic evil, and Neutral evil Undead.

a plague hits planet earth 10% of the human race goes zombie would u really let them live?
    One catch to this.. zombies as pop culture views them can't cast spells, aren't intelligent, and don't come equipped with platemail, the ability to stealth, swords the size of my queen sized bed, or the ability to bend holy powers to their will.

If THAT ^^^ type of zombie were to attack.. yeah, were fukt.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2011-01-13 at 08:06 PM.

sounds like a good day to me

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post

RP moar?

OT: Look, I get what you mean about the 10% and zombies, but their purpose here is exactly the same as ours: survive and procreate. Whether it's by biting or valkyr raising more undead, all they're doing is what comes natural to every species, including bread mold. Granted, bread mold won't NOM you, but that's kinda the point of WARcraft.

Next, I'm almost certain you're wrong about lack of free will. The banshee queen (if I'm not mistaken) along with the Forsaken were Scourge who broke free of the LK's control. That doesn't mean they are under Sylvanas' control at all. Moreover, look at Koltira and Thassaurian: for all intents and purposes, they are just like the Forsaken; Scourge who broke free of the LK's control. Yet they most certainly exhibit sentience and independent will (see WPL quests).

Ultimately, your points are invalid due to a misunderstanding of what the Forsaken really are. If you died a gruesome death, and had regrets about not getting to do things before your time, or being taken too soon (Executus?), etc. wouldn't you rejoice in a chance to live again and do those things? Sure they're dead, but they aren't zombies like mass media would like you to think.

Personally, I play Alliance. I loathe the Horde (oh noes!) and wouldn't care whether the Forsaken were removed. However, as an author, I feel that there needs to be a literary flow to their removal other than an (wrong) opinion regarding their demeanor.

Deleted

try it son... the new plague says HAI ;p

Honestly? It's Stormwind's fault.

Right Course of Action: Our Lordaeronian brothers have escaped the clutches of the Scourge! We shall accept them into our society and treat them the way they deserve to be treated, with respect.

What Really Happened: OMG MOAR UNDEAD LET'S GET SMITIN'

Maybe if the Alliance hadn't gone postal on them, they wouldn't have gone so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Varian Wrynn View Post
    Get out please and play some Hello kitty, I hear that game has some nefarious bad guys for you to cry about instead.
    Look at your fucking icon and user name, lmao. You should be ALL ABOUT this post, genius.