Thread: Bio Gall' Hun

Bio Gall' Hun

Name- Gall’ Hun
    Race- Two Headed Ogre
    Class- Battle Mage
    Gender- Male
    Age- 62

Personality- Gall is very caring and wants to help others. Is ruled more by the heart than logic. Hun is more callused. Willing to perform if the ends justify the means. Both together strive to be something better than themselves. They have a huge amount of respect for the dragon flights. Both dream of what the world would think of them if they could have been born a powerful dragon.

Likes- They likes to grow more powerful. To gain more knowledge and to hone their own physical body to become ever greater. In the end the simple act of training would be suitable to them, however they see evil for what it truly is and do not approve. They wish to make the world at peace so that they could rest. He has a powerful ability with alchemy after many years of study.

Dislikes- They dislikes evil creatures, and mostly their own kind. They despise almost all other ogres and the Gronn especially. They also dislike being judged for what they are despite the fact they can’t change. They don’t like not being able to prove themselves.

Strengths- Generally Gall controls the magic powers they’ve been granted. He is smart and able to improvise with his magic greatly. Wields magic with the power of some of the best human mages. Hun is more physical and is in more control of the physical. He is a decent strategist when the time comes but would prefer brute force and just smashing things to get his way. Both brothers if the time comes will submit total control of the body to the other to succeed. This ability to shift so quickly from a warrior to a mage grants them great versatility and makes their next movements hard to predict.

Weaknesses- Over the top to prove themselves. Care very much what others think of them even if Hun will not admit it. They can be arrogant. A series of defeats can leave them very pessimistic and it can take them a long time to recover their self confidence.

Appearance- Gall posse’s one eye and two horns on his head that have a slight curve to them. They protrude from the side f his head. His eye is a deep violet color. Hun has two eyes that are a bright yellow with one horn coming straight out of his forehead. Their body is about 8 feet tall. They do not have a belly like most ogres; they are thin and much muscled. Gall is on the right side of the body and Hun on the left. The right arm is filled with marks from either burns or frostbite scars from the magic that Gall uses. The left arm is covered in scars from many fights that they have been in. They wear no shirt generally, and only wear a pair of green shorts when they are in times of leisure. In times of war when they must fight they wear a chain male shirt and plated leg guards. Their only weapon is a large shield approx 5 feet tall with a diameter of around 3 feet. The edges are razored with the teeth of devilsaur, raptors, sharks, and in general any other kind of sharp teeth that they come around when one needs replaced. On the back side it is smooth and polished adamintium. Strapped to the top is a wand that Gall will use in special circumstances to help focus his magic. It is a wand created for him from his father. Proportionately it fits his arm. It is long with many runes running along it and a frost orb stuck to the back side of the hilt. The front of the shield has carved into it a picture of 4 dragons all spaced equally breathing fire into the center of the shield. Their fire is created with gemstones that match the color of the dragon. Blue, red, green, and yellow dragons are shown and where their fire meets a spike made from obsidian protrudes. Hun uses this shield instead of any other kind of melee weapon. Gall usually simply casts spells with his right arm and does not need a weapon except under the extreme circumstances when he does use the wand.

History- Part 1. Gall’ Hun was born in the blades edge mountains. They have no memory of this time. When they were still very young a group of adventurers had found their village and wiped out their family. One adventurer though did not have the heart to slay a newborn. Expecting the child to simply die they left them their crying. And unknown amount of time passed though could to have been more than a couple days, a draeni couple found them and decided to take them with them. They had no children of their own and raised the ogre brothers as their own. Their names where Hasad and Haram. Hasad was a strong warrior in his younger days but many fights with the orcs had caused him many injuries and now he contented himself with the subtle art of wand lore and the creation of powerful wants to sell at markets that they came across. Haram was a mage of moderate skill. She had much knowledge but could not bring everything to practice. Being still strong and a tall Draeni Hasad was able to control the ogres and teach them the values of the light and the Nauru which they both respected. They took the ogres to Terrokar forest where they eventually where able to live in the lower city in Shattrath city. In the city of refugees Gall’ Hun was able to grow up as normal as a refugee could. Though much prejudice was still put against him. They never and still cannot understand why people would be so cruel to him. They thought it strange why humans and orcs had so much respect when they didn’t seem anything special. After all he had yet to meet a being in Shattrath who could not only beat them in arm wrestling and create and throw a well placed ice lance with greater accuracy. At about the age of 16 was when Gall’ Hun asked about his child hood. His parents told him what they could but even they did not know much. In the presence of this they decided it did not matter Hasad and Haram where their parents and nothing else mattered. Hasad continued to teach them the way of the warrior with which Hun took much interest. While Haram taught more to Gall everything she knew of magic. Very few of the more prominent members of society would teach an ogre so they where his only teachers. It was here that Hasad crafted the wand for Gall that he would keep for the rest of his life. The frost orb attached to the hilt was incredibly expensive in those days but for his adopted sons he could not resist. Gall showed a true affinity for the region of frost magic.

It was here that Gall’ Hun first saw the nether drakes and first got his interest in dragons. He would watch them for hours marveling at them. It was on one such day that his life took a turn for the worst. He had been speaking to the nether drakes while his parents had left the city to look for materials for his fathers preferred hobby. While they were out they were ambushed by the arrakoa and slain. When word reached Gall’Hun hours later he was around 26 years old. He took the news hard and was flung into a life of despair barely leaving his home. After around 4 months of solitude an intruder broke into the house. Firing fireballs all around the house the ogres stood and charged. Taking a fireball to the chest though it barely halted the momentum they smashed into the intruder sending him flying through a wall. While the intruder was still in the air Gall cast an ice lance in his direction and Hun threw a piece of the wall at the stranger. Barely in the nick of time the stranger cast an arcane explosion and was able to halt both attacks, standing up regaining his balance he froze the ogres in place. By now everyone in the street was watching. The stranger approached and made the ice reside so he could speak to the two. He told them of how he was a mage at Dalaran the city that floated above Northrend. He offered to take them their and teach them what he knew about magic. His name was Alexander Kugal. He was himself a teacher who desired an apprentice worthy of his teachings and in his search he found them and being on the eccentric side himself he could see no better pupil. At first Gall’ Hun refused wanting to stay in solitary and mourn. However Kugal did not take no for an answer in a quick flash a pyroblast flew at his old home and it was left in ashes. Kugal then opened a portal to his home in Dalaran and told Gall’Hun to follow him if he ever wished to become something better than what he was. With that he stepped through and the ice around Gall’ Hun vanished. Gall’ Hun deliberated and finally settled on going through the portal, but before they did they went to pay their last respects to their parents. While walking in the ash they came across a small chest made of iron. They grabbed it not knowing its contents and walked through the portal. Kugal would later explain that by attacking Gall' Hun and producing a life or death conflict he could test his true powers and he was pleased with how they performed. A reason he never gave them was that by destroying his home he knew they would fallow them. Kugal liked the cards stacked in his favor at all times

The next point of interest in Gall’ Hun’s lives is when they where 54 years old. Kugal had given them an orb of deception. A rare trinket that allowed them to take the form of another race. They often choose to appear in the form of a human as to blend in the better with others. At this time Kugal had died reaching an age of nearly 124. He had left Gall’ Hun all the magic wisdom he had known in life and some that they had come across together. Gall’ Hun had since began teaching lessons while a new teacher was found. These times where the happiest of their lives apart from when they lived with their adopted parents. Gall’ Hun had even been accepted as a member of the Kirin Tor. He had proved himself a valuable asset. He fought along many others during the times of Northrends troubles. Fought against Anub’Rekahn in Azol Nerub, as well as fought in the old kingdom to force out evil. His crowning accomplishment could be said to be in his help at the Argent Tournament grounds where they proved themselves to be excellent jousters and helped destroy Anub’Rekahn yet again under the grounds. The orb of deception worked for many of those years but unfortunately a surprise visit from some of the high council in his quarters when the orb was nowhere to be found led to his exposure. Banned from the city he was cast out placed in Dragonblight to wonder alone, forsaken. It was here where he was overtaken by a Horde scouting party. Taken prisoner he was in no condition to resist. Flown back to the continent Kalimdor and taken to the village of Ratchet he was traded to goblins for a few hundred gold pieces to become a slave. Still distraught they never really fought back. The Goblin who bought him would later trade him yet again to fight in the arena as a gladiator. This is where his second life began

Part 2. As a gladiator Gall’Hunn quickly rose through the ranks to be one of the best ever seen. Starvation and beatings had put a change in the ogre brothers. Accepting their new fate they took to the ring as a way to improve their skills. Wielding the wand his father had made him, (the one object he was allowed to keep after slaying 12 goblins who tried to take it) and a giant broad sword he cut down all those who opposed him. Eventually he would earn his freedom winning over a 100 matches and killing more. At this point and time he had heard of the Lich King’s death. And everyone was feeling the world heave though he had no idea what it would mean. Once freedom had been gained he began purchasing and training his own gladiators and in this way was able to make a small fortune with this he would become the expert alchemist and eventually retire leaving the bloodshed behind. They moved a lot never settling down before Death wings emergence. He fought the elements has they began to invade and crushed many of the strange devices that seemed to allow them to cross. It was on one venture that he came across a squad dwarves and gnomes fighting an invasion. He quickly joined the fray, though at first the gnomes and dwarves began to attack them they were able to prove to them by destroying the elementals they were on the same side. The battle was harsh and nearly all the dwarves and gnomes had died except one. As Gall’ Hun crushed the device in his hands the last living dwarves took a bolt of lightning through the chest and fell over. Gall’ Hun quickly dispatched the stray elemental and ran to check on the dwarf. Unable to speak he simply handed his shield over to him. Gall’Hun thought it was a thing of beauty. Made from adamantium and with 4 great dragons on the front it was the perfect weapon. He would later add the razors to the edges that would make it such a dangerous weapon.

With this he began to wonder the world again destiny known to him. They would fight Deathwing and if in their power kill the creature that destroyed the reputation of dragons. Though now their only problem was getting in on the fight. Proving your worth to dying men is one thing but how would they find a true faction to become part of so they could properly fight. This is the story of oh a creature without a faction began to try and find a way to become part of a war to save a world. Because they wanted to become something better than themselves no matter the cost or the road that needs to be taken.
    Last edited by Runestriker; 2011-01-18 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the story,its a really good adventure. The part about the creation of the vial of sands is iffy but thats not to say that didn't create their own potion that had the same effect.

You have a few grammatical errors but thats an easy fix.

One question though, if Kugal wanted Gall'Hun as his apprentice why would he attack them in their home?

Also how did he gain his freedom from being a gladiator? From winning I presume?

Also isnt 8 feet short for an ogre?

Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    I like the story,its a really good adventure. The part about the creation of the vial of sands is iffy but thats not to say that didn't create their own potion that had the same effect.

You have a few grammatical errors but thats an easy fix.

One question though, if Kugal wanted Gall'Hun as his apprentice why would he attack them in their home?

Also how did he gain his freedom from being a gladiator? From winning I presume?

Also isnt 8 feet short for an ogre?
    8 feet is about the size of an Orc, who are on average 8.5 feet tall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharismal Abyss View Post
    8 feet is about the size of an Orc, who are on average 8.5 feet tall.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Ogre

There is a great variety in the ogre species. Ogres average between 6 feet and 7 feet in height at adulthood, but continue to grow two inches to a foot at a time through a portion of their lives, as well as continuing to put on weight. A fully grown ogre would be between 8 feet and 25 feet;[6] the average for the larger ogres is 15 feet, though some ogres are small, barely larger than 6 or 7 feet.

To answer some questions

First, Kugal is an eccentric mage in my mind. So the purpose of attacking him is one to ensure he is strong enough to be worthy, and 2 because he thinks its fun. Another reason that fits is to limit Gall' Hun's choices with his home gone the easiest path is to follow Kugal.

As for the hieght I looked at wowwiki and i thought 8feet would be a good size I dont want him to be huge and not fit in buildings and since 8feet looked like it'd work i thought going with that would be a good size.

And about being a gladiator, i thought i was starting to run long so i kind of sped through it. But in my mind he continues to win and game fame as well as some winnings. After gaining a fair amount of money and after achieveing so many victories he was granted his own freedom by his owner, an elderly goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runestriker View Post
    To answer some questions

First, Kugal is an eccentric mage in my mind. So the purpose of attacking him is one to ensure he is strong enough to be worthy, and 2 because he thinks its fun. Another reason that fits is to limit Gall' Hun's choices with his home gone the easiest path is to follow Kugal.

As for the hieght I looked at wowwiki and i thought 8feet would be a good size I dont want him to be huge and not fit in buildings and since 8feet looked like it'd work i thought going with that would be a good size.

And about being a gladiator, i thought i was starting to run long so i kind of sped through it. But in my mind he continues to win and game fame as well as some winnings. After gaining a fair amount of money and after achieveing so many victories he was granted his own freedom by his owner, an elderly goblin.
    Those are answers are fine by me but you should prolly put them in the actualy bio