10+ Year Old Account

Would you support a basic IQ test being required to do heroics?

I know this isn't a problem for those of us that do heroic dungeons with our guilds or friends, but if your anything like me you occasionally do a random heroic early in the morning when nobody else is on & run into the most idiotic disphists you have ever met.

So the question is, would you support a basic IQ test being required before you can solo que for heroic randoms ? I'm not talking anything serious here just stuff like do you know what stats your spec uses, do you know fire will kill you & where your dispel button is. The amount of idiots I have run into early in the morning is seriously making me think this would be of great benefit in making sure those who are brain dead do not ruin the game for the rest of us.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    I know this isn't a problem for those of us that do heroic dungeons with our guilds or friends, but if your anything like me you occasionally do a random heroic early in the morning when nobody else is on & run into the most idiotic disphists you have ever met.

So the question is, would you support a basic IQ test being required before you can solo que for heroic randoms ? I'm not talking anything serious here just stuff like do you know what stats your spec uses, do you know fire will kill you & where your dispel button is. The amount of idiots I have run into early in the morning is seriously making me think this would be of great benefit in making sure those who are brain dead do not ruin the game for the rest of us.
    Within one day all answers will be up on internet.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

I could have sworn this topic was not only done (this -exact- topic), but it was locked, and for good reason. ...Yep, it was. Going to lock it again, PM me if you disagree.