Deleted

Question Weird whispers???

I was doing Alterac Valley when I heard a strange voice say "Break their bones...". I thought it was a Warlocks pet or so, so I moved on, but while I was completely alone I heard the voice again saying "You will die..." Or something. I'm starting to think this is C'Thun, because it is the same voice. I read a thread about this, but can anyone confirm this? (P'haps with a blue post???)

Thanks!

Break their bones is something one of the Horde NPCs shouts. >_< Its in the chat bar as a yell I believe? Or maybe not. I just have heard that for a long time.

And WHERE did u here "you will die?" This is important.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the other threads I've seen, it's related to certain Archaeology items in your possession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Isn't that Drek who yells that? It might be Galv, but I'm positive it's one of them. When they yell that, the respective team (Horde, in this case) recieves a pretty nice buff to their health, which makes them harder to kill.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    If you have the puzzle box of yog'saron then he will say weird stuff to you

Are you serious ?

Well, it's simply the AV captains yelling.. the yell coincides with a temporary buff they give to their respective faction.

That's the AV leaders yelling. It doesn't show as actual speech, but it can be heard.

Deleted
    Ok, that I will kill you should be reformed: You will die was the quote. I heard this again in AV but tis time the Wou will die voice was slightly different.

OMFG, this is getting scary, I don't have anything from archeology or so, but now I was putting stuff at the AH and the You will die whispered again... O.O

IM STARTING TO GET INSANE!

Yeh that's an AV thing, but last night a guildy said he got some weird whispers whilst in Stormwind and said he didn't have the archaeology item.

DBM has an option titled "Make Archaeology interesting." Every time you pick up an archy keystone it plays a random, creepy sound file. Mail a keystone away to an alt, return it, get it from the mailbox, and voila. It's funny buying 8-10 keystones at the AH and getting spammed by the sound files.

The quotes actually come from the boss C'thun (spelling?).

Next time open Google, type in 2-3 of the quotes and you'll easily find the answer. ^^

Deleted
    DBM.

that is all.

Deleted
    Happened to me too!
    But I heard "Burn them!Burn them all!" o_O
    The strangest part being that I wasn't even in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by KpEMuKoBcu View Post
    Happened to me too!
    But I heard "Burn them!Burn them all!" o_O
    The strangest part being that I wasn't even in-game.
    Then you should have burned them all....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Learn from the best! FIGHT THE POWER!

DBM, "Make Archaeology interesting.".

10+ Year Old Account
    DBM, Make you so danm scared you might even cry of bordness