How to store macro / keybinding / hotbar button settings locally?

Does anybody know the commands for this? Or a file that I can change to read-only on a given machine? I remember seeing a blue post about it that gave a command to change it to local settings (as opposed to saving it through Blizzard). It seems to have worked for my Macros and Keybindings, but if I move buttons around on one machine it still moves them on the other as well.

Any tips?

Edit. Here is the blue quote:

Right now if you want to disable the setting synchronization, you can do this on each computer where you want only local settings:
    /console synchronizeSettings 0

In 3.0.3 you will be able to manage macros vs key bindings separately:
    /console synchronizeConfig 0
    -- turns off synchronization of UI settings
    /console synchronizeBindings 0
    -- turns off synchronization of key bindings
    /console synchronizeMacros 0
    -- turns off synchronization of macros

Whenever settings are downloaded from the server, the old settings are saved in <file>.old, so you can quickly log out, move them back into place and they'll be uploaded to the server (unless synchronizeSettings is 0).
    I had put in all of those commands previously. But as I said, the button locations on the hotbars are still not stored locally it seems. Thoughts?
    Last edited by NonMagical; 2011-01-14 at 07:58 AM.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Deleted
    Keybindings are saved server side, so you will have the same key on every machine.
    (We talk about default keybindings here. If you use an addon for your action bar there is a chance that your key will not save. Dominos keybindings are saved and can be used on every machine, but Bartender keybindings are not.)

As for macros...I don't know.

Err they aren't saved server side if you choose to not sync them.

You can have macros and keybindings saved client side on any given machine / WoW install folder.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Deleted

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NonMagical View Post
    Err they aren't saved server side if you choose to not sync them.
    Yes, if you choose so. But why you want to do that? If I play on two computers I like that option with sync I love it
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2011-01-14 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Yes, if you choose so. But why you want to do that? If I play on two computers I like that option with sync I love it
    Because he wants to? That's kind of the point of his first post. He doesn't want the sync.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Hmm I'll give that one a try, thanks! From the description it looks like it would work.