Best Warlock race? Horde

I'm going to do a race change on my warlock. I will only be playing PVP and I'm horde. So my question is, what race would be the best for pvp?

Undead or Blood Elf. Blood Elfs have the Arcane Torrent which interrupts spells and gives you back mana, and they have Arcane Resistance which gives you some resistance to Arcane Effects. Undead are good because of cannibalize so you can get mana/hp back quickly in Bg's and have Shadow Resistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    be is only used for the silence trolls haste is still ok I used orc because more pet damage less stun duration and the extra sp racial undeads racial is kinda undertuned atm but it depends on which you like the most

Bloodelfs are good because of their bonus silence, but at the same time, their resistance to arcane damage is rather useless in pvp (nature or shadow resistance is much, much more useful, because more classes use spells of those elements)
    Orcs offer a spell damage trinket, increased pet damage and 15% lower stun durations. Imo the defensive advantages are too minimal to be of real use.
    Trolls get 15% shorter slows, 10% health regen in combat and a 20% cast speed trinket.
    Undead get shadow resistance and an additional pvp-trinket.

Personally I'd go with undead, but in total, I don't see anything that strikes me as a "must-have", because none of these are really overwhelmingly strong, even though Orc should provide the best overall benefits imo.

I'd say Orc if you're going to rock the Demon-lock. Destro or afflict, go with Blood-elf.
    Thelamon Thelavon Thelason Thelazon
    I think you get the point of my names now.

Deleted
    Undead just becoue Wotf is nice against other locks and shadow priests. Also shadow resistance helps a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Goblin.

Rocket Jump is great in some situations. For example in Nagrand Arena, when I usually get focused at the beginning, if my port is behind one of the pillars and i'm not in range of it, I can rocket jump in range and be on the entire other side of the arena. Helpful when I was almost dead, and a hunter pet followed me allowing me to drain life spam back to full hp.

I was Orc before I went Goblin, mostly cause I wanted some change after being an orc warlock for 4 years.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

troll. any argument against it is irrelevant.

I've been undead for about 3 years and they fit the Warlock class very well. I've been considering changing race just to mix it up. I was thinking Goblin because of the passive haste and rocket jump. Passive haste is always great to have and the rocket jump I can tell will be extremely useful in pvp

Yet another example of a thread that is dying for a poll.

I say either undead or troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MeowthThatsRight View Post
    Yet another example of a thread that is dying for a poll.

I say either undead or troll.
    ^ Though trolls look awkward in a lot of the warlock armor. (Noses poking out of helms and such)

Undead.

Armory("No longer played)

trolls are by far the sexiest