Deleted

Decapitated Kittens

So I was flying through Uldum and spotted this in the middle of Vir'naal Lake;

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/...ingcathead.png

It appears to be a floating cat head but with a little hook sticking out of the top like you might find on a fishing bobber, but it looks so strange and unique that it made me wonder if it had a different meaning. There's only one blog I found on google that discusses it, but they have no answer for it either.

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas, or is it just an inanimate object? I find that hard to believe because there are none like it that I've seen in the rest of Uldum, and I can't see why a smiling cat's head would make a good fishing lure?

Well, the Tol'vir are cat people, yes? Maybe they like decorating their fishing lures with fake cat heads? The alternative is... far most disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is just disturbing....since the tol'vir are basically grown cats....ARE THEY USING THEIR CHILDREN'S HEADS AS BAIT?
    Last edited by Caiden; 2011-01-15 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes.

Deleted
    Well I play a Tauren, which is a kind of cow people, but I wouldn't fish with a lure made into the head of a cow ;p

---------- Post added 2011-01-15 at 07:38 PM ----------

And also, it's not a photoshop - it's right there in the middle of the lake as I said, and it's large enough to be seen from quite a while away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    That is just disturbing....since the tol'vir are basically grown cats....ARE THEY USING THEIR CHILDREN'S HEADS AS BAIT?
    That's what bad children get for Christmas in Uldum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooo not the kitties

Deleted
    Timmy didn't eat his vegies!