Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Jaina and Varian's future romantic relationship.

My prediction, is that through out the cataclysm expansion, we will see their relationship develop, becoming romantic next expansion. <-- Maybe I will just say that they will become involved at some point, marry, and live happily ever after with no timeline.

The Jaina/Thrall speculation has (finally!) been put to rest, but Jaina remains incredibly single.... and so does Varian.

If not each other, then who for each of them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahem... you know, for Jaina, this would be equal to zoophilia. Prominent characters aren't supposed to marry just because they are of same race and different sex. This is the most awful idea for both her and Varian. Seriously, no way. Nuh-huh. Not gonna happen. Nope. Not in hell. Never.

Ok, granted I didn't give reasons, but do you have any real reasons why they wont/shouldn't?

They met when they were both young.
    They are both powerful people,.
    They are of similar age, with Varian being older.
    She has seen him grow and change over time.
    She is hot ^_^
    He has earned her respect, and he has always respected her opinion.

More needed?

To quote Dr. Cox: "Never; not in a million years; absolutely not; no way, Jose; no chance, Lance; niet; negatory; mm-mm; nuh-uh; oh-oh; and of course my own personal favorite of all time, man falling off of a cliff — Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

cuzz like it was said in the legendary pod cast, metzen wouldnt do that to his boy thrall
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian nooooo dont do it shes evil!

Deleted
    wont ever happen, case closed

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    cuzz like it was said in the legendary pod cast, metzen wouldnt do that to his boy thrall
    Thrall has mated :\

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Varian nooooo dont do it shes evil!
    lol

That would be like bangin his sister. Not literally, but Varian's son, Anduin, looks at Jaina like an aunt.

Varian's a loser. Look at his eye sockets, he looks like he's been doing cocaine for the last 10 years. And look at his hair! He's looks like one of those nerds that still thinks long hair is "in"!

Jaina will end up being the single, crazy cat lady on the block. Dunno why everyone thinks she's going to get married...She's pretty ugly.

Less Jaina talky, more Sylvanas talky....please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her boyfriends all end up dead, insane raid bosses. Do you really want Wrynn to suffer that fate?

Thrall dodged a bullet there!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    wont ever happen, case closed
    This argument is so solid, it's logic so water tight, that I have nothing left to add.
    Not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epar View Post
    Varian's a loser. Look at his eye sockets, he looks like he's been doing cocaine for the last 10 years. And look at his hair! He's looks like one of those nerds that still thinks long hair is "in"!

Jaina will end up being the single, crazy cat lady on the block. Dunno why everyone thinks she's going to get married...She's pretty ugly.

Less Jaina talky, more Sylvanas talky....please.

so jiana will be just like auriyia from ulduar (sp on the boss name)

JUST AS THE TITANS HAVE INTENDED FOR HUMAN KIND

Quote Originally Posted by Manito View Post
    Varian's son, looks at Jaina like an aunt.
    Or a Mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    Or a Mother?
    No. Read The Shattering. Like an aunt. He even calls her "Auntie Jaina" at one point.

Not only that but Arthas and Varian were like brothers. Arthas and Jaina had a romantic relationship. Them dating would be like dating your brothers widow. ewwwww
    Last edited by Manito; 2011-01-14 at 07:41 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    wouldnt it just be fucked up if Jaina revealed that she was channeling a portal for Sargeras to pop through?

Actually, a marriage between them would consolidate a good alliance between the kingdoms of Stormwind and Kul Tiras. But since that kind of political affaire doesnt seem to show up in WoW very often, I´d say it´s more likely they never marry or have any kind of romantic relationship for that matter.

Deleted
    jaina love arthas. and varian already had a wife

I wasn't saying he sees her as a mother, *_* but that she certainly fills the role of 'leading lady' in his son's life.

It clearly hasn't started yet, but the seeds of their future are well laid.

It's simple Pride and Prejudice.

Jaina = Elisabeth Bennett
    Varian = Mr. Darcy
    Arthas = Mr. Wickham
    Kael'Thas = Mr. Colins

Jaina/Lizzy doesn't like Varian/Darcy very much, prefers Arthas/Mr. Wickham.
    Is repulsed by Kael'Thas/Mr. Colins' advances.
    Finds out the truth about Arthas/Mr. Wickham.
    Learns that Varian/Darcy is actually a great guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manito View Post
    No. Read The Shattering. Like an aunt. He even calls her "Auntie Jaina" at one point.

Not only that but Arthas and Varian were like brothers. Arthas and Jaina had a romantic relationship. Them dating would be like dating your brothers widow. ewwwww
    I admit, I'm biased as hell. I hate Jaina. I don't like her character at all in-game or even in the books. She can die in a fire, preferably a chemical one. HOWEVER, what's stated here is very true. Anduin (for now at least) sees her like an aunt...or at the very least someone he can really trust. I don't want Varian to hook up with anybody but Valeera Sanguinar...if he has to hook up at all.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon