Leveling hunter, 1 Spec to rule all, need advice.

Hey all.
    I need some guidance in the way of the Hunter from some knowledgable hunters.

Currently Im leveling, around 24. And Im literally having a blast. Im decked in all BOA's including cape, everything is enchanted to high hell. I have a pretty deep pocket on my main that is spoiling my hunter.
    I did a ton of BG's 17-19 and found in SURV spec I was raping. From "Wrecking Ball" to "Iron Man" to 1man raping the whole opposition I literally had one of the funnest times Ive had playing this game. Man o man.... A Hunter can be a force...
    Im very much looking forward to 27-29, 37-39 etc etc for the same purpose. But UNTIL I reach 27, I quest and raid to get to that point.

From what I understand, SURV is being Nerfed... and BM and MM are getting minor buffs. So my question is this. Considering my gear is consistantly OP for my level, without having to SPEC swap every time Im ready for BGs, What Spec do you guys recommend that will have me enjoying both BGs and Questing? Especially with the changes to come???

Considering I have a ton of BOAs, PVP gear and chants, does that help a BM? (Considering a higher portion of your DPS is from your Pet and not yourself).
    Does a BM hold up well in BGs? Or would MM be the way to go? (Keeping in mind I rather enjoy toping charts and raping faces :P)
    Im not big on pets unless they are ELITE. The only pet Im truly excited for is SKOLL, so likely come that time Ill play a BM for the final hump to enjoy the elite pets I couldnt have before...
    The guidance is appreciated .

-New Hunter enjoying his Gun.

MM scales better at 85(after the upcoming patch that is) But no idea what's best at lower level, seriously you're low level just pick w/e you like. Also in 6 levels you'll get dual spec.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're enjoying survival that much, just stay survival. Even though explosive shot is getting nerfed, other hunter 'buffs' look to be coming through so it should make up some of the nerf. Plus survival is great at lower levels as it is, and will still be strong after the nerf IMO.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuldain View Post
    If you're enjoying survival that much, just stay survival. Even though explosive shot is getting nerfed, other hunter 'buffs' look to be coming through so it should make up some of the nerf. Plus survival is great at lower levels as it is, and will still be strong after the nerf IMO.
    This---^

Pretty much the patch will knock SV off this high horse and put it more in line with the other specs. I do agree that MM will end up dominated the overall raid scene towards the end of the Expansion since MM makes better use of the "Weapon Damage" then SV or BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.