Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    One of the statues in the valley of Heroes got knocked down by deathwing, and it's been sitting there at the base of the ramp since then, still on the rollers, npcs still derping around wondering "how thing move"
    ^This is what's bugging me the most. The towers and the Park and all that can go to hell for all I care, get somebody to roll the damned statue back up the hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

still waiting on that ship made of dicks

One of the statues in the valley of Heroes got knocked down by deathwing, and it's been sitting there at the base of the ramp since then, still on the rollers, npcs still derping around wondering "how thing move"
    HEY! Stop being a jerk. It's hard to figure how to move both up and and ahead at the same time. Give the NPCs a breaks.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Epsil0n View Post
    I'm amazed that Stormwind's towers are still red hot. Deathwing must have REALLY hot breath. That or he sneaks over at night just to refresh the glow.
    SHHUUSHHHH.... Do you think all those workers are for fixing it? They are KEEPING the marks heated... Tourism have never been better... Don't spoil Stormwind.
    Last edited by Buu; 2011-01-15 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to laugh, so hard.