Poll: what will you do?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    so you are in a spaceship(alone) and the planet is going to blow up, you have 10 minutes to do something that will kill you but save the planet and humanity. so will you kill yourself to save everyone else?

if you choose to not die you will runway to outer space all alone.(food and water are not a problem)
    Do I get to do a heroic sacrifice or just off myself with no drama?

To be honest, no-one answering this will tell the truth. No-one could possibly know what they'd do in a life or death situation.

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I'd laugh and let the world -burn-.
    Rescue some women and be the last man alive > profit

the bad thing about this question is, that when we not stand in the position, then most of us just say the "hero-thing", unless we got an argument for picking Skrew The World, Outer Space, Here I Come. but since im sitting without any kind of pressure or panic, i will say will after long enough time do you insane to be alone.

eternity in a spaceship? yes please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astermaster View Post
    Is there a WoW server or a woman on board?
    So eternity cooped up with a chick in a tiny scapeship... might be fun at first and a couple times after that but... you know...

Deleted
    If they have Age of Empires then I am on the spaceship.

Deleted
    Ye i would save the world, my life sucks pretty much anyway.
    At least i die with honor and will be a hero, and hope that saving humanity will set back all the bad things I've done in my life and that there will be a place for me in heaven!

Peace yoo!

Deleted
    Noone watched red dwarf? life on a spaceship is awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Gladly would. Hell, I will give my life to save a singe person if the opportunity presents itself. I don't want to live to be old, and if I'm gonna die I want to leave knowing I did good.
    This. I'd do the same thing as I don't plan to live after the age of 25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Painal View Post
    But what you must ask is, once you are dead, will humanity even exist anymore? Is it just a figmant of your imagination? A dream? Is the universe centred around yourself? You would not live to see if what you did was successfull. Humanity may not know of your "heroic deed". Maybe, for the sake of planet earth, its best for you to run off.
    This. i have thought that quite a few times in my life, Always gave me the goosebumps