Page 1 of 2
LastLast

That Mind Blast can`t be true! Or?

Mind Blast damage has been significantly increased. It should be roughly 50% greater than Mind Spike.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I understand correctly, my Mind Spikes are hitting for roughly 11k right now, and mind blast usually about 6k. Does this mean my Mind Blast will now hit for 17k?

What a waste of a thread. At least pose some kind of question or make a statement that isn't a verbatim re-post.
    "Sociopaths are very good at figuring out ways to fuck people over without actually breaking any rules. One might even argue that it's the only thing they're really any good at. They certainly aren't very good at being people."

10+ Year Old Account
    I might actually play Shadow PvE again once 4.0.6 hits. Priests got buffed hard.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Whistle*
    This is a very, very nice change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    With 3 orbs up in PvP and the Mastery buff, this will bring my Mind Blast crits to 30K-ish? Nice for me, though I can't believe Bliz is going to give us so much burst.

As holypriest Mind Spike just replaced Mind Blast with Cataclysm launchment. But with this change I think that I will use Mind Spike-Mind Blast combo frequently, using my shadow nukes to activate Chakra.

Hope that Blizzard saves Holy Fire too, Smite and Holy Fire should have exactly the same procs. ><

Deleted
    YES! Mind Blast finally do lots of damage! I only crit 11k with Mind Blast. Next patch i gues its 18-20k?

Quote Originally Posted by Dekali View Post
    YES! Mind Blast finally do lots of damage! I only crit 11k with Mind Blast. Next patch i gues its 18-20k?
    Considering Mindspike does 11-12k, and Mindblast supposedly is going to deal 50% more, it would deal ~16.5-18k NON-crit, which means >30k crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Considering Mindspike does 11-12k, and Mindblast supposedly is going to deal 50% more, it would deal ~16.5-18k NON-crit, which means >30k crits.
    Considering your post and that I do average hits of 12.6k with Mind Blast in a raid this is GOOD NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Considering your post and that I do average hits of 12.6k with Mind Blast in a raid this is GOOD NEWS
    Obviously, with Orbs, it deals MUCH, MUCH more. And since our mastery has been buffed too from what I gather, getting >50k with Mindblast shouldn't be all too unlikely (especially with Archangel activated too).

Yay for big numbers

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Obviously, with Orbs, it deals MUCH, MUCH more. And since our mastery has been buffed too from what I gather, getting >50k with Mindblast shouldn't be all too unlikely (especially with Archangel activated too).

Yay for big numbers
    I don't think it'll be 50K, but this will definitely make me spec into Dark Archangel. 40K would be so nice to hit.

Deleted
    I though that one of the reasons they nerfed our mastery down to the dot increase as well from just the huge MB crits was to reduce our PvP burst by chaining out those huge 50k hits.

Maybe its just because we don't only have 30k hp any more ^^

Deleted
    Sweet buffs, can't wait to see my DPS go up in raid

Deleted
    Now it's gonna be really nice to put out those instant-sure-to-crit MB's

Deleted
    inc 35 k MB crits buffed up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RayuEU View Post
    I don't think it'll be 50K, but this will definitely make me spec into Dark Archangel. 40K would be so nice to hit.
    you didn´t spec into it? o.O

Deleted
    Yes guys but the ''Improve power word shield'' has been reverted and now we must think if we will have time to cast dots and Mind blast on a target coz.there will be some melle classes that will burst us down without we making dmg.
    Shadow priests need that improve shield alote, for the first time it was balanced, for shadow priests.

The talent has been returned to the way it was before, the Power Word: Shield itself will still be buffed by 208%.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should've added - I'm a PvP Shadow Priest.