High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lack of creativity

"Moonkin Form now grants 15% damage reduction instead of increased armor."

"Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals."

"Demonic Aegis now increases the healing effect of Fel Armor by 50/100%."

Regardless of whether Moonkins needed a survivability buff or not, these changes simply give these classes a 'Shadowform/Vampiric Embrace'' effect. It makes Shadow Priest less unique and I personally find this kind of tuning uncreative. On top of that, Warlocks are the last class that needs more PvP survivability at the moment. Your thoughts?

Deleted
    My thought is that you should read Fel Armor's current description...

Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power by 637. In addition, you regain 2% of your maximum health every 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Warlock at any time. Lasts 30 min.
    It's actually a nerf to survavibility not a buff
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2011-01-15 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Ful Armor

I think knee-jerk class changes after beta are stupid. All of them.
    That's what beta was for.

Compare it to the previous proposed change where you just gained 10% more mana from it.

---------- Post added 2011-01-15 at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wxcopy View Post
    I think knee-jerk class changes after beta are stupid. All of them.
    That's what beta was for.
    Meh, it's easier to get a big pool of data to work from when you have millions of people testing it instead of thousands.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    My thought is that you should read Fel Armor's current description...

It's actually a nerf to survavibility not a buff
    It says "Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power by 1420 and your maximum mana by 10%." Anyway, I still find it's a bad way of tuning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, lock survivability nerfs are in need, i went 1v1 for almost an hour with a lock in 2v2 my partner and his partner died about 2 mins in so me and the lock fought it out until the time was up, which was a waste of time anyway cos it just gets recorded as a loss for both of us. Resto druid by the way.

Deleted
    I was talking about the Live Fel Armor description, not PTR's one :O

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I was talking about the Live Fel Armor description, not PTR's one :O
    Here guys:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/79954
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/28176
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.