Deleted

Keybindings for Arms warrior

Hiya,

I'm new to Warrior as well as keybindings and I'm looking for a HUGE bundle of help. I prefer to play battlegrounds and I'm going with the arms tree. I'm not sure if it's the best, but that's for another thread. Now I'm looking for a good way to set up the keybindings. I found one for a druid and I was hoping you could help me out with one for arms. I'm currently just putting points into the arms tree and have reached lvl 42. However, please put the settings you would use in PvP for arms at lvl 85 and I'll add the skills to those buttons when I get there. That way I'll hopefully have enough practise with the setup to be able to remember just what shift-r was by the time I reach 85

I've never used macros so if you use those for some buttons I'd very much appreciate if you could post those under the button.

The druid setup I found
    S1: bearform
    S2: catform
    S3:Stance Macro (shifts from form to same form for snares)
    S4: travel form
    S5- flight form

` : PvP trinket
    1 : (Bear)-mangle (Cat)-mangle/pounce (travel/caster/tree) nourish
    2 : (Bear)-swipe (Cat)-swipe
    3 : (Bear)-lacerate (Cat)-Bite
    4 : (Bear)-faerief (Cat)- Tigers fury
    5 : (Bear)-enrage (Cat)-stealth
    Q : (Bear)-Charge (Cat)-shred
    W : move forward
    E : (Bear)-bash (Cat)-maim
    R : (Bear)-growl (Cat)-rake
    T : mouseover cyclone
    A : left strafe
    S : backup
    D : right strafe
    F : all forms faerie fire
    G : Vent Key
    Z : Nature's Grasp
    X : (Bear)-Challenging Roar (Cat) Savage Roar
    C : (Bear)-Demo Roar (Cat) Dash
    V : Mouseover abolish poison

SQ: Barkskin
    SE: Survival Instincts
    SR: Rip
    SC: Feral charge cat (it's inferior to bear)
    SV: remove Curse

CR: berserk
    CF: shadowmeld macro

With My Mouse! (LC-leftclick MC-middleclick RC-rightclick)
    Helpful (over friendly)
    Ctrl-LC : Lifebloom
    Ctrl-MC: Regrowth
    Ctrl-RC : Rejuv
    Alt-LC : MotW
    Alt-MC : Thorns
    Alt-RC : Innervate
    Shift-LC: Swiftmend
    Shift-MC: Natures Swiftness
    Shift-RC: Healing Touch

Harmful (over enemy)
    MC-Cyclone
    Ctrl-LC : Wrath
    Ctrl-MC: Starfire
    Ctrl-RC: Moonfire
    Alt-LC : Roots
    Alt-MC : hibernate

uhh dude, why would you show us this?
    I don't know, my cat is pretty good at world of warcraft.
    I just zone into battlegrounds, bind every key to ice lance and then let him roll around on the keyboard.

Deleted
    I'm just showing the druid setup as an example of what I am looking for.

I'm looking for a similar setup for how you have made your keybinding setup, but for an arms speced warrior of course

Deleted
    I think Vigfus is asking for how your keybinding-setup as an arms warrior look like.

Unfortunately I dont play warrior so I cannot help him, but I think he's asking for you to share a good keybinding setup.

Well you could start with same setup, but replacing the druid abilities with similar warrior abilities and building from there.
    Like main attacks, cooldowns, and interrupts always on same keys on my chars, regardless of classes etc.

Deleted
    I fail so hard at understanding why would you want something like this.
    How can making your own binds depending on your play style,keyboard an/or mouse models, on what abilities you use most and the keys your are used to on other chars not be better then just picking a random configuration from a random player.

Think I'll make a list with every situational ability on 1,2,3,4,Q,R ..you get the point and Charge, Stances, MS, etc, on L, P, [, ], and so on.

And learning all those binds by yourself... you'll be better off facerolling or something.
    Just make them your own.You don't have that many abilities yet and that's a good thing because it will help you get used to them one, two at a time.

I've changed mine quite a few times and I don't even have the same abilities on the same buttons on both my specs because of comodity.
    No player has the same keybinds and there's hardly anything called "a good/semi-universal/a tad acceptable by others" keybind setup.Remeber when I played with a friend, both priests, and at sometimes I had to let him play arenas on my char and he had to totally remap all my binds.The idea of me getting used to his or the other way around is... well, it just isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the list of abilities I made for myself (and my keybinds (probably outdated)):

Maybe it helps.

First of, I do not help feral druids just becouse they are so Over Powered in PvP right now.

Second, Man, binding arent hard, just bind 1 Colossus Smash, 2 to Mortal Strike and 3 to Heroic Strike, and keep spam them.
    Last edited by SheepHunter; 2011-01-23 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    I like Anos list....makes sense. Should use it to replan my keybindings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    Here's the list of abilities I made for myself (and my keybinds (probably outdated)):

<snip>

Maybe it helps.
    I love you!

I'm not going to be able to copy these keybinds as I can't stand CTRL as a modifier :P but it helps me map out where to place what abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll need three more keybinds for the stances themselves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post

Maybe it helps.
    Thanks very much Ano! It helps alot!
    Is there anyone else who would like to share their bindings?

10+ Year Old Account
    I started to type all mine but... ugh.

i strafe with Q and E.
    1-5 = main strikes.
    6 = [bound to `] melee range interrupts for all stances.
    7-8 = [bound to shift+ A and D] AoE given the stance.
    9-0 = [bound to middle mouse/shift+ middle mouse] Defensive CDs.
    --= = [bound to A and D] hamstring/disarm and charge/intercept.

i have a razer naga (every warrior should... imo) so 1-12 + shift 1-12 on it are various cooldowns / stance dance macros.

everyone's different, warriors got a loooot of needed keybinds. one of the only classes that use absolutely everything in our spell book in any single encounter. so gotta have it all on the bars.
    Last edited by Veth; 2011-01-30 at 05:37 AM.