Exclamation Problems Getting Rep?

Like the title says im having problems getting rep with undercity and silvermoon i am wearing there tabards and not getting anything at all and no im not exalted..im lvl 85 and wearing the tabard goin threw reg uk. Now this worked before cata cause i was doing it so did something change that im not aware of? please any tips would help.these are my last 2 exalted reps for ambassador of the horde achievement. thanks

city tabards only work in vanilla, wrath or cata dungeons. They do not work in BC dungeons.

-Trying doing Heroic UK. Might be a new change in cata that reg dungeons don't work for level 85s and more.
    -Or its just how wrath dungeons work, you dont get rep for running reg dungeons unless they are 78+. HOS/HOL/UP/Occ/TOC/ICC
    -Try doing some of the quests in the starting zones for those cities. Brill and Eversong woods.
    -There is always the tournament.

-Rep spillage. Do a quest for Orgimmar thats worth 250 rep, you get 100 rep for the other cities.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regular Wrath dungeons don't grant rep unless they are level 80.