Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    None of my friends "get" Minecraft, so I don't really talk about it. But I wouldn't be upset if they knew I played it... so I guess I wouldn't really call it hiding it from them.
    isnt that avatar from day of the tentacle? > tentacle power!

Forum Trolling (it is my guilty pleasure)
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    henti sex sims ;P
    This. Any eroges in general I keep under wrap. Not exactly something you bring up at the dinner table lol

10+ Year Old Account
    i play wow only and i don't hide i play it, i hide however how much i'm addicted to it (most my really rare vacation days are spent most of day on wow)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The irl dating game.. OH WAIT world of warcraft.. I mean it isn't something I go around boasting I play, but I don't deny it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Magic: The Gathering

WoW. Everyone that doesn't play it automatically assumes you are a mouthbreathing freak that lives in a basement...though I suppose that is true of a lot of people. I'd be quite open about the other games I play, which is mostly FPS games and SC2, but don't really talk about it that much....everyone I work with that plays games play XBoX 360 so there isn't much to talk about.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2011-01-16 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    Minecraft.
    WIN! minecraft is awesome....though i play on a private server that only has my RL friends on it with admin rights for all of us so that we dont have to grind all the damn blocks before we build -_-

Zuma Blitz on facebook.. while waiting to que as DPS.

Deleted
    Sims 2 on the DS. Running my own hotel is fun!

The Sims

Because it is hard enough convincing friends/co-workers that I am not gay without them knowing I play a video game because I enjoy interior decorating.

Not that their is anything wrong with being gay, but they think I am because I enjoy my solitude.

Deleted
    Well luckily one of my freinds played wow when we met and lucily on the same server so he knows but I avoid telling people I do not like that I play wow :/

The Touhou series pretty much fits under this category! I don't really tell people how much I love it, cause... they probably aren't interested!
    Half of everyone is terrified by the genre. (Danmaku yeeeeah!) The other half would be put off by super sparkly rainbow ultra girly love laser power!!!!

basically given up hiding i play wow, tried ot hide it when i was like 14 but now ppl are more mature and dont really care.
    however i do play the old nintendo 64 games like zelda banjo kazooie n stuff which i never say since all my friends are deep ps3 or xbox fans and hate nintendo=P

i also get those pokemon nostalgias too

Deleted
    Can't think of any tbh..

Quote Originally Posted by zhedanja View Post
    basically given up hiding i play wow, tried ot hide it when i was like 14 but now ppl are more mature and dont really care.
    however i do play the old nintendo 64 games like zelda banjo kazooie n stuff which i never say since all my friends are deep ps3 or xbox fans and hate nintendo=P

i also get those pokemon nostalgias too
    Banjo Kazooie will always be better than any Xbox or PS game. =)

Favorite closet game, got to be hide and seek, although i prefer to play it outside

Mabanogi and Vendictus

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by cheero View Post
    This. I don't so much hide it, but it is hard to explain the pure awesomeness of this game to those who are not familiar with it
    Yep, if you havent played the game, it probably sounds stupid. Theres no good way to explain how cool the game is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Football Manager Live... Its really a blast!

And the world shall tremble...