Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because @Ptacizob it will ruin even more pvp.. and blizz will need 3-4 xpacks to balance it, they couldn't balance the death knight 4 fucking pvp seasons
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    A 4th talent tree?
    Sorry dear, that idea was trashed after Blizz made the Retribution spec for Paladins.

OT: Say you are a Paladin, what other stuff can you do? I mean, they are: Melee Dps, Tank and Healer. I can't see a 4th one for them, and mostly the rest of the classes as well.
    I think the fourth talent tree for paladins is death knight? lol.

I think the better question is "what are they going to do with the trees next expansion?". Either we don't get any more talent points leveling to 90 or they need to redesign the trees again. Five extra talent points would break a lot of classes since they would be able to reach abilities they are not intended to (resto druids with moonkin form? =P)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I think the fourth talent tree for paladins is death knight? lol.

I think the better question is "what are they going to do with the trees next expansion?". Either we don't get any more talent points leveling to 90 or they need to redesign the trees again. Five extra talent points would break a lot of classes since they would be able to reach abilities they are not intended to (resto druids with moonkin form? =P)
    I doubt anythings going to be imba with just 5 more talent points. Everyone said that back when TBC was coming out. "Oh no, now class y is going to have x, soooooo broken." And in the end nothing too bad happened, because all of the new ultimates were stronger than any other options (for instance - Ruin Affliction for warlocks, where you'd skip Unstable Affliction. Wasn't that good).

I want melee dualwield healing tree for my paladin. Like now! I mean melee heals are so awesome! (and probably pretty useless with current raid design favoring ranged).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    They do Healing (resto), Spell dps (boomkin), melee dps (feral cat), Tank (bear)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylen View Post
    Ranged dps, melee dps, tank and heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Fariand View Post
    caster dps, melee dps, tank, healer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Ranged, melee, tank and healer
    Come on... WE GOT IT, DONT SAY IT ANYMOAR :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    as much as i would like to see this happen, i'm not so sure this would work... i mean, in the case of the druid having 2 specs in 1 tree, i can see the benefits of it, but otherwise??

DK: a caster/pet centered kind of thing would be nice to see. that way there would be the blood tank, the frost oriented melee dps, the shadow oriented melee dps, and the caster/pet. i envisioned using all 3 available spell schools for the 4th tree, blood, frost and shadow. but really not given it much thought.
    Druid: separate bear and cat trees, nuff said
    Hunter: could probably go for a more melee oriented tree. maybe something where you go ranged then melee, then continuing back and forth. but this is probably not the brightest idea i've ever had. but either way, melee abilities for hunters are sucky at best as it is now, and pretty much wasted SV talents.
    Mage: don't really know about this, as i don't have that much playing experience with mages. maybe something themed around the blood bolt/rage zone trash in deadmines hc? what are they called again? the defias blood wizards... look it up on wowhead.
    Paladin: here's where i'm a bit torn. a ranged dps (exo spam + some new additions) could work, but like stated by another user above, it wouldn't really fit the class. i therefore imagine an aoe healer. making concecration a heal would be nice for that spec.
    Priest: holy dmg tree, ofc centered around holy fire and smite.
    Rogue: here's another class i really don't have all that much experience with. we already have the poison, pure melee, and sneaky trees. what else really needs to be added?
    Shaman: i don't really see shammies going tank, but someone did point out that there are 4 elements, where you have fire for elemental, air for enhancement, nature for restoration, so going earth for tank wouldn't be so bad, making earth shield a tanking ability. the other option would be a summoned elemental oriented tree.
    Warlock: i must say, i really like the idea of soul healing. would be so cool with a green or purple soul version of prayer of mending. i think wow could really use another tank healer spec.
    Warrior: tricky. maybe a tank tree that also has DW with 1handers? or removing 1h DW from fury, and making a bleed oriented, more speedy DW tree?

but regardless, i don't think this is in the cards, at least not presently. however, i do think that blizz will focus on another hero class for the next xpac. as the DK became reality, and fitted lore wise, with wrath of the lich king, there is currently no way of knowing what the next hero class will be. this since we can't knoiw where the game will go after cataclysm. there are still a number of content patches ahead of us, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Paladin - The only thing missing would be a caster-spec. But this doesn't really seem to fit with a paladin.
    Ever played D2? There were...cant remember what you used to call them, smitadins or shockadins or something?
    There you have the fourth specc ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    Ever played D2? There were...cant remember what you used to call them, smitadins or shockadins or something?
    There you have the fourth specc ^^
    Ah right lol, they had this almost-passive aura of hundreds of maces whirling around them. Like a constant divine storm
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Why would they do this its good as it is. Cause i really dont want to be a Holy or Disc Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    Come on... WE GOT IT, DONT SAY IT ANYMOAR :O
    I forgot to mention that druids can caster dps, melee dps, tank and heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskinor Is Here View Post
    So what would be their 4th role?
    They can:
    1) Range DPS
    2) Melee DPS
    3) Tank
    4) Heal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Death Knight - Unless Blizzard introduces a new type of runes, this seems more than unlikely.
    Death. Death runes.

Nope.

Is there... anything more to say?
    I don't think there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Death. Death runes.
    Those already exist

Paladin - Conviction - Ranged Shockadin of sorts. Exorcism, Holy Shock, etc.
    Priest - ?
    Warrior - ?
    Warlock - Malice - Soul manipulation and such. Special soul/life draining abilities.
    Mage - Reality - Power over the fabric of time and reality. Based off the idea of Time Warp. Can use abilities like Slow too, and complete time freezing.
    Hunter - Closequarters - Melee Hunter.
    Rogue - Poisons - Speciality in more powerful poisons, and stat increase as a result.
    Death Knight - Decay - Centered around Death Runes. Emphasis on damage without diseases.
    Druid - ?
    Shaman - Enslavement - Enslaving elementals as pets. Something like Beast Mastery, with the ability of taming elementals.

Just a couple of ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Allow every class a new 4th tree? I like the idea, but it'd be too much work for Blizzard.

Each Class could get:

Warrior: Blademaster, a Warrior Spec that can do various kinds of damage by utilizing all 3 stances, instead of one. (DPS)

Mage: Summoner, a Mage who summons his/her familiar to do battle. The Mage circumvents his or her own magical prowess into the familiar, creating a state of synergy that only a Mage could produce. (DPS)

Hunter: Reconnaissance, a Hunter who is specialized in the arts of scouting, akin to a ranger. The Reconnaissance spec would allow Hunter such options as the ability to forgo their Hunter pet, without the loss of damage and to be more proficient in Melee range. (DPS)

Priest: Cultist, a Priest spec that uses his/her influence over the light to defend his/her allies.For not all Cultist are bad; some believe that the Church of the Holy Light started out as a cult. Barriers of light that direct attention to the priest and acts of unimaginable feats that put all eyes on the priest are the focus of this spec. (Tank)

Rogue: Gadgetry, a Rogue spec that specializes is using different types of weaponry and gadgets to get a head start in battle. Different abilities such as a boomerang toss or a sticky bomb would fit in well with this spec. A Gadgetry Rogue would do well to start off at a distance and use his/her outstanding openers to get the jump in battle, opposed to the Assassination spec that has great finishers. (DPS)

Shaman: Spirituality, a Shaman spec that has the Shaman take on the role of the spiritual guide, watching over his allies in this world and the next. This basically brings back the Shaman Tanking spec from Classic Warcraft. As well, Spiritual Shaman learn to wield 2H weapons in one hand, with their Shield Tank in their offhand. Preferable tanking weapons for a Shaman would be Staves or Polearms, though it wouldn't be a must. (Tank)

Druid: Ferocity, a Druid spec that specializes in unleashing the power of nature around them. Unlike Balance druids who rely on the moon and the stars, a Ferocity druid awakens the nature around him/her to attack. Summoning thunder from the sky or calling for a pack of Owls to attack their enemies is more up their ally. In this spec, shape shifting is not required, for the druid has to be in their natural state in order for the world around them to respond. (DPS)

Paladin: Templar, a Paladin who has taken the path of the Templar believes that one should speak softly and carry a big shield. Templars drain their enemies of their mana or of the sins they have committed and use that as power against them. Templars have a good forte of draining abilities, and doing DPS damage with a shield all while riding on top of a battle horse. A Templar is best when his enemy is at its strongest, using their hubris to be their own downfall. (DPS)

Death Knight: Terror, A Death Knight who has specced into Terror is more so a Undead Battle Mage. Terror Death Knights are ranged DPS. In their hands, spells like Icy Touch, Death Coil and Diseases are granted more range as the Knight's Melee and Defensive abilities are lost. A Terror Death Knight will eventually learn Terror Form, which transforms the Death Knight them self into a Lich, for only a Lich is truly possible at launching acts of Terror at a distance. (DPS, Ranged)

That's what I'd give each class. Feel free to discuss.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter