Poll: Would you like to see people soloing End-Game Content?

Soloing Raids (end-game content)

I have a question and I would like to know your opinions on this, I know that Blizzard has already said stuff like "Oh, WoW is an MMORPG and you have to socialize with people.", etc. But I would like to know if you would actually be for implementing this into WoW, would you like to solo end-game content yourself? Of course the Mechanics would be harder, the boss would take a longer amount of time then normal raids, but the enrage timer would be extended and your DPS will be doubled, or something like that.

I would just like to know if anyone would actually enjoy, just yourself, raiding alone. I know I would, just because I hate associating with idiots who fail at stupid things like fire and mechanics. (I'm not talking about PuGs, my guild even does this sometimes.)

But what's your opinion on this? Would you like to see people soloing the latest end-game content?

if you have a problem with stupid people, then find a place where there arent stupid people.... Fixed

The idea of soloing end game content is retarded, nuff' said. :P

Maybe you should reroll tetris

It would have to be so dumbed down that I dont even think it would be enjoyable. Stuff that make raids fun are the mechanics of the fight. Youd have to make it so anything that would need to be interrupted is only cast every 10 seconds or longer, making damage from bosses so minute as to allow you to actually heal yourself and making their HP small enough to actually do the damage needed before you yourself died...just go out and quest or run old raids.

Deleted
    It's fun soloing lvl 60/70/80 raids but that's purely for the challenge of soloing content that used to take 40/25/10 players. It wouldn't be fun soloing endgame content, that'd just be pointless and boring.

Deleted
    If you want to do single player stuff there's plenty of games available for you to do that. Sort of defeats the objective of it being an MMORPG if you can do everything you need to do by yourself.

Deleted
    Stupid thread is stupid. Go play snake if you want to do singeplayer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AWESOMENESSYO View Post
    I would just like to know if anyone would actually enjoy, just yourself, raiding alone. I know I would, just because I hate associating with idiots who fail at stupid things like fire and mechanics. (I'm not talking about PuGs, my guild even does this sometimes.)
    blizzard already made 10 and 25 player the same limiting the idiots you have to work with. if youre good then youre good at finding the right people and at some point its going to be you whos the idiot. try that.

also raid encounters are set up so that its impossible to do all the work. you cant place the boss on X and kite the adds from Y to Z while pushing buttons at 3 different locations.
    If you want the endgame experience your asking for then go play BWL with 2 guys or AQ40. you can even play BT with 3-4 people limiting the idiot range even more. oh and it is fun at times even though you outhealth most of the mechanics.

I'd like it, but not on end-game content, maybe on previous raid content.
    And don't make it like we do everything alone, let there be NPC's to help us. fighting solo against some bosses just looks weird.
    Perhaps downgrade the loot, I jsut want to see the raid from the inside and experience the associated lore
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

dont play a mmorpg if youre after a singleplayer game